What's new

Sixteen injured in Bannu school blast

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
Banu-blast-girlsschool_9-5-2013_116853_l.jpg

BANNU: At least 16 students were injured in a blast at a Girls School here on Thursday.

Police and other law enforcement agencies rushed to the spot. According to reports the blast took place when explosive martial hidden in a garbage dumb went off.

According to details, the Government Girls Primary School Muhalla Din Ali was targeted when students were taking classes.

Chaotic scenes were witnessesed when the students ran for their lives following the blast.

The injured were taken to Bannu District Hospital for treatment. A search operation was launched in the area to arrest the elements behind the blast.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-116853-16-injured-in-Bannu-school-blast-

Pathetic. Really pathetic. These Taliban dogs need to be taught a lesson that they will remember for the rest of their lives. They have attacked a girls school, a place of knowledge and learning. This report comes right after another report that claimed a militant was killed and another captured by the townsfolk of Bannu.

It is unfortunate what Pakistan is going through today. We should have established a nation built on tolerance from the first day of Pakistan's independence. Instead we destroyed the minds of our youth by preaching Islamist rubbish like Jihad and hatred for Hindus and everyone else. We have made huge mistakes.

It is time that we severely punish the militants for their evil actions and for taking Pakistan back several years.

It is sad to see that the law enforcement agencies are doing nothing constructive to beat terrorism other than chasing people with no link to terrorism. I personally, right here, right now offer to fight the militants with my own hands if given the chance. These terrorist dogs have to be taught a lesson they never forget. I hope for each suicide attack the militants launch there are 100's of attacks on them. They need to be taught a lesson.

Pathetic. Really pathetic. These Taliban dogs need to be taught a lesson that they will remember for the rest of their lives. They have attacked a girls school, a place of knowledge and learning. This report comes right after another report that claimed a militant was killed and another captured by the townsfolk of Bannu.

It is unfortunate what Pakistan is going through today. We should have established a nation built on tolerance from the first day of Pakistan's independence. Instead we destroyed the minds of our youth by preaching Islamist rubbish like Jihad and hatred for Hindus and everyone else. We have made huge mistakes.

It is time that we severely punish the militants for their evil actions and for taking Pakistan back several years.

It is sad to see that the law enforcement agencies are doing nothing constructive to beat terrorism other than chasing people with no link to terrorism. I personally, right here, right now offer to fight the militants with my own hands if given the chance. These terrorist dogs have to be taught a lesson they never forget. I hope for each suicide attack the militants launch there are 100's of attacks on them. They need to be taught a lesson.

Havizsultan...it is not LEA'S fault mainly,however lapse is of one-sided policy which I have always blamed of.
Our civil regime is still confused of making clear policy to counter response such terrorists.

This attack joins the long list of crimes committed by the terrorists against the innocent people of the region. It is safe to say that no one is spared from these attacks. These terrorists do not even spare little children, elderly or women. How do you justify targeting little children? You just can’t! We strongly condemn this attack. We wish a quick and speedy recovery to those who are injured. We hope that their friends and families will find the strength to get through this difficult time. We wish to see the ones responsible caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. We stand by the government of Pakistan and fully support their efforts to counterterrorism.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

I wish and pray for the speedy recovery of the Girls. I hope Pakistani forces catch the scums behind this act and give them Harsh Punishment.

But still the education sector is dominated by girls in Bannu

in Matric A girl secured top position while in FSC they secured 2-3 positions in top 10.

these bastard taliban can try there level best.but wont succeed ever.

What they actually achieve with such sort of coward attack on kids

Its height of cowardice

konsi un ki damand pouri howey abb tak yea coward acts kar k

sometimes they get success... sometimes they dont. ummeed pe dunia kayam hai... :lol:

Havizsultan...it is not LEA'S fault mainly,however lapse is of one-sided policy which I have always blamed of.
Our civil regime is still confused of making clear policy to counter response such terrorists.
you think army would have better way to solve terrorism?

Back
Top Bottom