What's new

Six killed in first drone strike after spy chief meeting

Che Guevara

Reaction score
drone-reuters-543.jpg

PESHAWAR: US drones fired four missiles into a vehicle in Pakistan’s lawless tribal belt on the Afghan border, killing six suspected militants on Wednesday, Pakistani security officials said.

It was the first drone strike reported in Pakistan since March 17, when 39 people, including civilians, died in an attack that further shook the fragile alliance between Pakistan and the United States in the war on militants.

“It was a US drone attack. Four missiles were fired. The target was a vehicle. Several militants were killed. The death toll is six,” one Pakistani military official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

Another Pakistani security official confirmed the same details of the attack near the small town of Angoor Adda in South Waziristan district, around six kilometres from the border with Afghanistan.

The latest attack came days after Pakistan’s spy chief Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha met with his US counterpart in the United States to discuss how to improve cooperation and coordination in the war on terror.

Dawn

Imran ji, pakistan run by arm forces of pakistan and pakistan army take order from USA,we all know it and we have seen this in wiki-leaks. US will do what ever they wanted to do, deal or no deal.Pakistan have no choice, those red alert are way to fool common man of pakistan.Today pakistan is totally depend on USA economically and china help is totally limited to china interest it may be port or highway..you like it or not its a truth.

its millions times better to invest in health and education rather then on false proud defence forces.damn we waste money on them and we got nothing .we lose from both sides we dont have defense we dont have education health and services.what a unlucky nation we are.and some one go and slap PAF spoke person which declare red alert for make 170mn fools

Imran bhai baahir baith k forum pay likhney sey kuch nai hoga siwaaey apney dil ko jalaaney k... iss liye read this and chill

Ae jazba-e-dil gar main chahoon, {
har cheez muqabil aaajaye. 2x}
manzil ke liye do gaam chaloon
aur saamnay manzil aaajaye
ae jazba-e-dil gar main chahoon

Ae dil ki khalish chal yun hi sahi, {
chalta to hoon un ki mehfil main. 2x}
uss waqt mujhay chonka dena
jab rang pai mehfil aaaajaye.

Ae rahbar-e-kamil chalnay ko , {
taiyaar to hoon par yaad rahay. 2x)
uss waqt mujhay bhatka dena
jab saamnay manzil aaajaye

Haan yaad mujhay tum kar lena, {
awaz mujhay tum delaina. 2x}
iss rahay muhobbat mein koi
darpaish jo mushkil aaajaye

Ae jazba-e-dil gar main chahoon, {
har cheez muqabil aaajaye. 2x}
manzil ke liye do gaam chaloon
aur saamnay manzil aaajaye
ae jazba-e-dil gar main chahoon

shame on PAF which was acting red alert damn they are shemales as gov.just proud on you JF-17 and f-16 then park them in hanger and sleep . i have no words to abuse PAK ARMY AND PAF.

JF-17, F-16 & Predator Drone is parked at side by side in PAF air base.

its millions times better to invest in health and education rather then on false proud defence forces.damn we waste money on them and we got nothing .we lose from both sides we dont have defense we dont have education health and services.what a unlucky nation we are.and some one go and slap PAF spoke person which declare red alert for make 170mn fools

your arm forces has great lifestyle in pakistan....right or wrong,but few politician is raising there voice against them i think PML leader choudhary(i don't know the full name) has giver warning to ISI because they are supporting imran khan party(army new puppet party) and imran khan for PM of Pakistan.Army see imran as their best choice to have control over pakistan through these puppet party.Honestly Imran bhai why you have democracy if you own leader has no power to take decision.

How you see kiyani 3 year extension and pasa year extension,Will kiyani get other extension after 3 year. you know what I am trying to say.

teacher to student - write five benefits of Pakistan armed forces

student hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i am sorry sir i can write 5000 benefits of every institution of Pakistan but i cant write a single benefit of pak forces to nation.

then nation should suicide or kill whole forces by there own hands. because there is no way.

Common Imran bhai why so upset you have nuke lol sorry sorry.But Pakistani common man have picked this by them self,I was surprise that India had big protest against corruption i think a week ago but not a single Pakistani media picked that news,no reporting of that at all.

seriously pakistan people are more responsible then Pakistani army,JDU rally has more people then the rally against corruption in pakistan.

@ Imran Khan

Sir, I think you should calm down. . You are blaming the whole army just because of the ruling Generals of Army.. . What about hundred's of soldiers who sacrificed their lives for you and me. . .

Common Imran bhai why so upset you have nuke lol sorry sorry.But Pakistani common man have picked this by them self,I was surprise that India had big protest against corruption i think a week ago but not a single Pakistani media picked that news,no reporting of that at all.

reporting your news. . we have our own problems here. . :frown:

Back
Top Bottom