What's new

Six Indians arrested at BIA with gold in rectum

Gibbs

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Must have been a super comfy flight :coffee:

Six Indian nationals have been arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake while attempting to smuggle over 2.4 kg of gold by concealing in their rectal cavities.

The passengers were arrested by officers of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) at the airport today.

They had attempted to smuggle 2 kg and 440g of gold, worth around Rs 17 million, by concealing them in their rectums.

Police said that based on information received by the CID unit at the BIA, four Indian nationals preparing to fly to India were arrested this morning with 1kg and 60g of gold at the airport.

Meanwhile another two Indian nationals preparing to board a flight to India were arrested this evening with 1kg and 60g of gold

http://www.adaderana.lk/news/56824/six-indians-arrested-at-bia-with-gold-in-rectum

Six Indian nationals have been arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake while attempting to smuggle over 2.4 kg of gold by concealing in their rectal cavities.

The passengers were arrested by officers of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) at the airport today.

They had attempted to smuggle 2 kg and 440g of gold, worth around Rs 17 million, by concealing them in their rectums.

Police said that based on information received by the CID unit at the BIA, four Indian nationals preparing to fly to India were arrested this morning with 1kg and 60g of gold at the airport.

Meanwhile another two Indian nationals preparing to board a flight to India were arrested this evening with 1kg and 60g of gold

http://www.adaderana.lk/news/56824/six-indians-arrested-at-bia-with-gold-in-rectum
They are used to it

Lungis on fire are here for damage control.

What if they say Jai Shri Ram...will you own them???
Hahahaha
Nobody is on fire. It's a usual scene, in our airports. People smuggle gold in body cavities. I just quote him because it's a running joke about such people. You wouldn't know.

Before you start calling the kettle black, just ask the Dubai emigration officers on such nice stories. There are people notorious for smuggling drugs and it's not Indians.

Nobody is on fire. It's a usual scene, in our airports. People smuggle gold in body cavities. I just quote him because it's a running joke about such people. You wouldn't know.

Before you start calling the kettle black, just ask the Dubai emigration officers on such nice stories. There are people notorious for smuggling drugs and it's not Indians.

When you light a lungi on fire , sanghi turns on defensive mode and starts a long widened nonsense .

A bharti is a bharti no matter whatever their names are lungi

When you light a lungi on fire , sanghi turns on defensive mode and starts a long widened nonsense .

A bharti is a bharti no matter whatever their names are lungi
Come up with something better than bla bla nonsense.

You wanted to play the name card and i just lit your lungi on fire when i said
Play with name card? LOL! I'm not talking about the individuals name. But a companies like MALABAR Gold (the guy would understand).

It is directed at a fellow member, that's why I specifically tagged him. But you lot started on and on with nonsense. Buzz off dude.

India and gold.
9f8a8fb8f5773f25e44993580ddc0e92.jpg

Btw, pretty lady.

Back
Top Bottom