What's new

Situation in Europa like during WW2

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
‘European social safety net eroded’: IFRC shocked by accumulated poverty data — RT Op-Edge

The British Red Cross, what they are doing right now and what they lost more than a month ago, is the biggest food distribution campaign since World War II.

Only zionist banks are happy and they will be able to live doing nothing

The crisis of 2008 started with Lehman Brothers & Goldman Sachs

Americans donkeys do the wars for the zionists (Iraq) and must pay the bill for the JEWS banks

There were only 1 attack in USA, Scotland, Spain, against the australian tourists.

Just enough to get people involved in JEW BUSH wars. It was a pretext for a war against Iraq, that Allbright the JEW bitch has prepared for years with her demonic embargo.

JEW USA bombed daily Iraq between 1991 & 2003.

We shall not forget that Allbright the has killed more than 500 000 iraqis kids with the embargo and GBush the JEW has killed + 1 millions of iraqis.

Its sad world faces

a) Hunger
b) Virus threat
c) Over population
d) Water shortages

World war is imminent in next 20 years

Infact when Russia had invated Georgia I was sure it would happen , and it again happened when West was eager to invate Syria recently

Very close .. its no surprise France , Britain and US are building heavy navy ships now

I think the modern day way is about "Corporations" greed and Globalization !!

Its sad world faces

a) Hunger
b) Virus threat
c) Over population
d) Water shortages

World war is imminent in next 20 years

Infact when Russia had invated Georgia I was sure it would happen , and it again happened when West was eager to invate Syria recently

Very close .. its no surprise France , Britain and US are building heavy navy ships now

I think the modern day way is about "Corporations" greed and Globalization !!

How about you develop your country. Do family planning to counter over population better farming techniques to solve hunger problems make more dams to end water shortage better medical research to eliminate medical threats. But no war seems easy to likes of you. If China can do it west already done it why cant South Asia do it?

according to their pdf
http://ifrc.org/PageFiles/134339/1260300-Economic crisis Report_EN_LR.pdf

It seems the countries they are most worried about are:
Bulgaria
Latvia
Romania
Lithuania
Croatia

But they listed other counties they are starting to worry about.

Well i have worked on a education project in Romania and the situation there is very grim. But the common perception British people have about Romanian's is that they are a lowly, conniving and generally rasacallion nation. This is very inaccurate, because most British people see Roma Gypse's as Romanians and associate the troubles associated with the Roam community with Romanians.

Two entirely different kettle of fish, dare I say. This has been exploited by the far right parties such as BNP & UKIP.

Very disturbing trend, very disturbing indeed.

Back
Top Bottom