What's new

Singapore Prime Minister Encourages U.S. Role in Asia

big respect to this tinny city state. she has the most expensive army in the region. probably the second most powerful.

Singapore is under the umbrella of both the JMSDF and the United States Navy. Any country that would threaten Singapore would be pulverized by both Japan and the United States.

No country in the region would be as stupid to target Singapore simply due to this symbiotic relationship Singapore has with both Japan and the United States.

Viets would fall in deeply pain and disappointed again, when you guys long for a thing, but they don\t hold the similar mind.

Back to 19th century, it remind me how Vietnam became French colony. Viets invite them to counteract China's influence, while the result make you guys disappointed. And becoming a French colony is the beginning of all Viet's miserable experiences in the past 100 years.
no, learn history dude. it is your fault, too. prior the french conquest of vietnam, you rather thought how to weaken and harm Vietnam than cooperation to act against our enemy. we paid tributes but you failed to protect Vietnam. but anyway I understood your behavior. China and Vietnam were political rivals, held different view on the region. well not much different to today.

the time frame you mention was during the period of confrontation of the competing Viet dynasties the Nguyen and Trinh, after the fall of the Le. the civil war period. it has little to do with Qing China. not 19 but 18 century.

Last edited:
I know you guys, what you say are never what you thought. Try to be honest, I will like Japanese. Frankly speaking, Viets guys in my mind is more positive than Japanese. At least, they are honest, speak everything directly.

You say one thing (which is erroneous) and I correct you, and you retort with yet more subjective assessment.

lol

:D

:partay:

:bunny:

I know you guys, what you say are never what you thought. Try to be honest, I will like Japanese. Frankly speaking, Viets guys in my mind is more positive than Japanese. At least, they are honest, speak everything directly.

Ever Chinese speak directly?
9 dash line, why dashes? Why not a single line.

From this I believe even chinese dont know what they claiming, they want to live in ambiguity.

Lol we talking about this some days ago.

That is inevitable, Japan have compulsions to protect some states in ASEAN.
I believe you are a visionary, can see the future :D

USA wants what China, and everyone else wants in Asia. That is peace in Asia.
US role is to ensure that China does not needlessly start a war with the other claimants of South China Sea.

To deny hegemony.

US role is to ensure that China does not needlessly start a war with the other claimants of South China Sea.
If you think so then that would be naive.

BTW, read this
41cDv9RG9SL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I believe you are a visionary, can see the future :D
Lol :P

no, learn history dude. it is your fault, too. prior the french conquest of vietnam, you rather thought how to weaken and harm Vietnam than cooperation to act against our enemy. we paid tributes but you failed to protect Vietnam. but anyway I understood your behavior. China and Vietnam were political rivals, held different view on the region. well not much different to today.

the time frame you mention was during the period of confrontation of the competing Viet dynasties the Nguyen and Trinh, after the fall of the Le. the civil war period. it has little to do with Qing China. not 19 but 18 century.

You paid tributes, what do you mean? Do you every research tributes system? It's a kind of trading system actually. Becuase in the past, Qing govt don't allow private bussiness trading. But all neighors want to trade with China, so emperor appointe and allow certain foreign country and group to enter China and trade.

It's not a secret, Qing supported Le dynasty, but Le dynasty was overthrewed by Nguyen dynasty. Le's royal family took refugee in China, Nguyen emperor complain China. At the same time, France arrived there, so Nguyen invite them to help. When Vietnam felt France's ambition, return again to ask for China's help. It's too late, France already established influences and military bases in Vietnam. And China at that time already lost the ability fighting in all directions, we have Russia in the north, and Japan/UK in the east. This is the history around 1800-1850.

No one is starting a war in that region, expect those client states, Philippines and weakling nations. China is merely doing its own business, minding her own business. China do not care about your propaganda. Get real please. US can play divide and conquer 24/7 all they want, keep all those weakling nations in its pocket, and continue to increase its deficit, 18 trillions or so. After all US is runned by Zionists and corporations, not Americans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom