What's new

Singapore Prime Minister Encourages U.S. Role in Asia

wow, sending to USA is the best patriotic leason people could learn and most of them ending up hating US like me. only a bunch of never visiting US people in china still hold delusion for that eivil country.

what do we expect a banana person like you could know?

I thought most of them learn how to be good like Gary Locke, who piss the entire bad guys in PRC because he took economy class.

220px-Gary_Locke_official_portrait.jpg

Singapore's army, navy and airforce can crush eaisly any of an aggressive muslim South East Asia country.

View attachment 226234 View attachment 226232 View attachment 226231 View attachment 226230

We have the most powerful arm forces in SE Asia.

Or eject any unwanted naval intruder. :)

There have only extremism muslim threat since Singapore's independence.

Or eject any unwanted naval intruder. :)

Stupid Japanese did nothing good during WWII. Japanese nowadays still would like to invest in similar culturel country like Vietnam rather than in Afghanistan or Iran, see?

Last edited:
There is this Tiger guy even advocating building Kra Canal to screw us. He claims that all PRC forumer against Singapore.

So no choice, we need to find other ally although we already try our best sucking up PRC.

:D
welcome to the club my friend. as the OP states you make a good choice by siding with winning side VN/US/JP. besides VN has friends and supporters in Russia and India. while China none. oh Pakistan. I nearly forget.

welcome to the club my friend. as the OP states you make a good choice by siding the winning side with VN/US/JP. besides VN has friends and supportes in Russia and India. while China none. oh Pakistan. I nearly forget.
Lol we talking about this some days ago.

Excellent !

Also, i should mention that the Japanese Navy (JMSDF) is developing solid contact and naval relationship with the Singaporean Navy. In fact, Japan invites Singaporean frigates into our naval base in Djibouti recently -- and extended joint patrols.

dsc_0549.jpg

Rear Admiral Giam Hock Soon, Commander of CTF-151, speaks with Japanese Captain
Akira Katoh during a visit to the P3 DAPE headquarters in Djibouti

radmgiamp3.jpg

The commander of Combined Task Force 151 has met with members of a Japanese Aerial Surveillance unit in Djibouti recently, and praised their efforts combating piracy in the Gulf of Aden.

That is inevitable, Japan have compulsions to protect some states in ASEAN.

Not yo mention no major power in the region will tolerate a attack on Singapore
Yes no one, even not India. Singapore is pretty close to heart to India. Like Japan, we have compulsions too to protect Singapore.

The game becoming pretty complex.

In order to destroy Singapore, it would require an enemy naval fleet to survive its traverse to the Straits of Malaccas.

:)

US_Navy_111104-N-DS193-049_The_Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force_guided-missile_destroyer_JDS_Atago_%28DDG_177%29_transits_in_formation_with_U.S._Navy.jpg

120621-N-TG831-352.jpg
yeah bro. don´t forget the US sailors love chinese foods. so US warships go and anchor there as often in Singapore like they do in Japan.

welcome to the club my friend. as the OP states you make a good choice by siding with winning side VN/US/JP. besides VN has friends and supporters in Russia and India. while China none. oh Pakistan. I nearly forget.

Viets would fall in deeply pain and disappointed again, when you guys long for a thing, but they don\t hold the similar mind.

Back to 19th century, it remind me how Vietnam became French colony. Viets invite them to counteract China's influence, while the result make you guys disappointed. And becoming a French colony is the beginning of all Viet's miserable experiences in the past 100 years.

And also we just have an exercise with PLAN few days back. Our relationship with PLA is strengthening over the years as well.

By going onboard our navy, PLAN basically see the best NATO equipment and how NATO command structure works.

Basically we are prospering by playing one big power over another.

Singapore and China conclude inaugural bilateral naval exercise - Singapore More Singapore Stories News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

airdefence150526e.jpg

10985901_835533039873290_8202748524530079047_n.jpg

Even Indian Navy doing exercises with PLAAN

India to join China Navy exercise; Japan, U.S. keep out - The Hindu

But then this happen
Indian warship captain refuses Chinese admiral’s request to view command centre | South China Morning Post

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom