What's new

Sindh govt refuses to roll out Sehat Insaaf cards - No health insurance for Sindhis

They don't want pti to increase their vote bank in rural sindh... Calculated move.. With sehat cards, people will have a positive view towards pti

They don't want pti to increase their vote bank in rural sindh... Calculated move.. With sehat cards, people will have a positive view towards pti

Don't get me wrong but with or without sehat card, people of Sindh will still vote for PPP because Legend is zinda. You putting all blame on "rural" that they are still with PPP and may turn to PTI but IK didn't even get whole Karachi vote in last election (which is predominantly urban and educated). By know I would atleast expect Karachi to vote against PPP but still we get results of split among PPP and PTI. We may pray for governor Raj or marshal law but these are not the solutions, instead they create more problems. Only solution will be through people of Sindh , blocking roads, organising strikes, and using power of vote. I don't remember when was the last strike organised in Karachi against provincial govt policies.

KARACHI:
The Sindh government doesn’t believe in issuing ‘Sehat Cards’, but that every citizen should have access to health facilities, remarked Sindh government spokesperson Murtaza Wahab on Wednesday.

Wahab, who was addressing a press conference, made these remarks in response to Federal Communications and Postal Services Minister Murad Saeed’s statement regarding Sehat Insaf Cards- a healthcare scheme launched by the federal government.

The spokesperson claimed that over 300,000 people from other provinces had been provided medical treatment in Sindh, including 38,000 from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, (K-P) over the past two years.

Addressing Saeed, he questioned, “If the rivers of milk and honey are flowing in K-P, [where the ruling party in the Centre, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), leads the government], why are people from the province coming to Sindh for [medical] treatment?”

=====

What a bunch of bastards. Instead of rolling out this essential service to people, they are trying to stoke ethnic hatred by suggesting people from other provinces are coming to Sindh to exploit services.
This is the real face of this bloody ppp ( Khudara Karachi shahar ke is nasoor or is ka ghunda mafia sa jan chura do)...

Don't get me wrong but with or without sehat card, people of Sindh will still vote for PPP because Legend is zinda. You putting all blame on "rural" that they are still with PPP and may turn to PTI but IK didn't even get whole Karachi vote in last election (which is predominantly urban and educated). By know I would atleast expect Karachi to vote against PPP but still we get results of split among PPP and PTI. We may pray for governor Raj or marshal law but these are not the solutions, instead they create more problems. Only solution will be through people of Sindh , blocking roads, organising strikes, and using power of vote. I don't remember when was the last strike organised in Karachi against provincial govt policies.

Your post is right assessment of ground situation

eTHNIC sindhis don't trust anyone except ethnic sindhis..

they will keep voting for ppp no matter what.. I don't know know how many people understand sindhi over here but if you want to know real sindhi sentiment , you need to read and understand sindhi language.. most sindhi don't like the idea of pakistan and feel that they should be an independent state/country... separatism is rife although they don't have the muscle to pull it like baloch or to some extent pashtuns..

Your post is right assessment of ground situation

eTHNIC sindhis don't trust anyone except ethnic sindhis..

they will keep voting for ppp no matter what.. I don't know know how many people understand sindhi over here but if you want to know real sindhi sentiment , you need to read and understand sindhi language.. most sindhi don't like the idea of pakistan and feel that they should be an independent state/country... separatism is rife although they don't have the muscle to pull it like baloch or to some extent pashtuns..

BLA / BRA do not represent people of Balochistan, they represent India and other Foreign entities that can not digest existence of Pakistan. There is no separatist movement in Balochistan, even TTP didn't wanted a separate province/country, all they wanted (claimed to be wanting) was Islamic law implementation. So in overall there is no separatist movement in Balochistan or KP.

KP allowed PPP (a Sindh based party) to rule it multiple times , KP allowed PMLN (a Punjab based party) to rule it multiple times, KP allowed religious groups like JUI, Jumat e islami and MMA to rule it. KP now trying PTI which till now had no basis in any province but is now affiliated with KP as it's stronghold. The point I am trying to make is that Pashtoons always fought against foreign rulers, but still we give it a shot for the sake of unity,brotherhood and national interest. Sindh seems too racist in electorial sense. May sense prevail and we see a strong PTI government in 2023 which do not have to listen to everything establishment says. We all forget that a weak fed govt is in the interest of establishment. Opposition parties are trying to further drag PTI led govt which will further force it to ask for support and this will led us to more pro-army-anti-free-speech laws.

traders and businesses wanted strike but chowkidar sabh intervened the great bajwa and promised khi situation will imporove!

as for khi being educated and urban thats a wrong assumption but understandable from someone who doesnt reside in Pakistan,Khi in 90s used to be a educated city with good middle class but after wardi protected altaf and again wardo supported zardari khi has turned into slum and middle class has disappeared or will soon disappear right now khi has more rural areas than freaking rural sindh!

KARACHI:
The Sindh government doesn’t believe in issuing ‘Sehat Cards’, but that every citizen should have access to health facilities, remarked Sindh government spokesperson Murtaza Wahab on Wednesday.

Wahab, who was addressing a press conference, made these remarks in response to Federal Communications and Postal Services Minister Murad Saeed’s statement regarding Sehat Insaf Cards- a healthcare scheme launched by the federal government.

The spokesperson claimed that over 300,000 people from other provinces had been provided medical treatment in Sindh, including 38,000 from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, (K-P) over the past two years.

Addressing Saeed, he questioned, “If the rivers of milk and honey are flowing in K-P, [where the ruling party in the Centre, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), leads the government], why are people from the province coming to Sindh for [medical] treatment?”

=====

What a bunch of bastards. Instead of rolling out this essential service to people, they are trying to stoke ethnic hatred by suggesting people from other provinces are coming to Sindh to exploit services.
Calling it insaf sehat cards is a bad move by central govt, it's not like that the premium for it is being paid by ptis party fund. (same problem with Benazir card)

traders and businesses wanted strike but chowkidar sabh intervened the great bajwa and promised khi situation will imporove!

as for khi being educated and urban thats a wrong assumption but understandable from someone who doesnt reside in Pakistan,Khi in 90s used to be a educated city with good middle class but after wardi protected altaf and again wardo supported zardari khi has turned into slum and middle class has disappeared or will soon disappear right now khi has more rural areas than freaking rural sindh!

Why don't the chowkidar prevent strikes in Balochistan and KP (both considered warzones) as well as Punjab ?

Why don't the chowkidar prevent strikes in Balochistan and KP (both considered warzones) as well as Punjab ?
chaos allows chowkidars to stay inside the cities and not on borders and paisay cities may hain boss sarhad peh nai! khi ka masha Allah huur area keh playground may rangers bethi hai masha Allah jamshed road peh tankers chaltay hain rangers keh! ab cities may peace hogaya toh tanker mafia kesay chalay ga boss!

BLA / BRA do not represent people of Balochistan, they represent India and other Foreign entities that can not digest existence of Pakistan. There is no separatist movement in Balochistan, even TTP didn't wanted a separate province/country, all they wanted (claimed to be wanting) was Islamic law implementation. So in overall there is no separatist movement in Balochistan or KP.

KP allowed PPP (a Sindh based party) to rule it multiple times , KP allowed PMLN (a Punjab based party) to rule it multiple times, KP allowed religious groups like JUI, Jumat e islami and MMA to rule it. KP now trying PTI which till now had no basis in any province but is now affiliated with KP as it's stronghold. The point I am trying to make is that Pashtoons always fought against foreign rulers, but still we give it a shot for the sake of unity,brotherhood and national interest. Sindh seems too racist in electorial sense. May sense prevail and we see a strong PTI government in 2023 which do not have to listen to everything establishment says. We all forget that a weak fed govt is in the interest of establishment. Opposition parties are trying to further drag PTI led govt which will further force it to ask for support and this will led us to more pro-army-anti-free-speech laws.
I know Sindhis, and the sense I get from them is that the PPP has a lot of the Sindhi population by the neck with carrots and sticks. The PPP doesn't want equity or fairness in its ranks (even among Sindhis), so it pushes good actors out and keeps the population poor and dependent on 'goodwill' from the PPP. They won't let an outside entity (like PTI's healthcare cards) enter because it'll erode the control they exert (as Sindhis will start saying, "we don't need the PPP for everything.").

Last edited:
Bhutto Zinda hai, baqi sab ki khair hai

KARACHI:

=====

Nothing will develop under ppp. Sindhi curse on Karachi.
Realy ppp is the biggest curse for Karachi City & its people ( jub sa ya manhoos ppp Karachi ma aye ha iss Shahar ke ronaqain nahoosat ma badal gye hain har truf wahshat se ha ALLAH iss manhoos ppp sa juld iss Shahar ko nijat da da or yaha ka logon ko sukoon mil jaya AMEEN)...

to be precise 20% seats in karachi went to PPPP

so question is even if 2022 census gives karachi 50% seats from current 33% seats will that turn the province..

i dont think so
In my opinion PTI is being daft. He should declare governor rule in Sindh, take control, roll out this scheme, invest loads of money into Karachi and other projects. He's got 2.5 years until the next election. That gives him time to undermine the waderas and actually build on the gains he made in the last election.
where will the loads of money come from?
second court will struck down any such move?

karachi will get KIV, BRTs and KCR..will people still vote for PPPP yes..

key is the census, if karachi gets 50% vote we may have close call but i doubt PPPP will loose karachi, establishment has given them sindh

its not sindhis its the fauji greed thats destroying sindhi khi and Pakistan...dha keh chund acre land keh liye ya 3 caror logon peh maderchor zardari ko zulm karnay day rahay hain!!!

Miltary inc is important than Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom