What's new

Simultaneous Attacks in Sinai: Tens of Egyptian Soldiers Killed

the popular resistance group claim all soldiers were killed

"popular resistance group". :lol:

no doubt, this group was resisting western bloc imperialism... their heroes included fidel castro... :lol:

why have you not still been banned??

Sheikh Zuwaid has fallen.

I Dont know where it is. Any idea?

There's no news of it falling, some of coordinated attacks took place there. It's below Al-Arish, Al Arish is north west of Gaza strip and near Coast, Sheikh Zuwaid is below the town.

Breaking
: Palestinians report hearing new huge explosion on Egyptian side of Rafah

This is looking like coordinated attack by IS, I don't see how Egyptian army didn't have intelligence for it.

There's no news of it falling, some of coordinated attacks took place there. It's below Al-Arish, Al Arish is north west of Gaza strip and near Coast, Sheikh Zuwaid is below the town.

Breaking
: Palestinians report hearing new huge explosion on Egyptian side of Rafah

This is looking like coordinated attack by IS, I don't see how Egyptian army didn't have intelligence for it.

Do you know where Nesr or Nesir is?

Holy fvcking sh.t.

Attacks in Cairo. Not much info at the moment.

Do you know where Nesr or Nesir is?

Can you give me another name? Nesr? All I know is there at clashes in Sheikh Zuwaid and East of Al Arish....

Also another Egyptian report:

One killed, 2 injured in grenade explosion in Port Saed

Stop spreading every BS u see on facebook, for gods sake.

Stfu scumbag, its from Israeli news:
10452290_947867521891226_5891386796860754716_n[1].jpg

Holy fvcking sh.t.

Attacks in Cairo. Not much info at the moment.

No such news yet....but...:

Explosions in Maadi near Cairo...

IS claims the attacks.

Don't see news anywhere, where are you getting it?

I was right about the facebook. :rolleyes: Just some criminals burnt a car of another criminal. Stop spreading BS in serious thread.

Israeli mafia , exactly what I said. Blowing each other up. Here's another one few days ago:

Man killed in suspected mob-hit car bombing in Hod Hasharon | The Times of Israel

RIP to any civilians, but I can't sympathize with illegitimate Sisi mercenaries. They are razing hundreds of homes to increase the buffer area to further isolate Gaza, at the behest of their Israelis masters.

I was right about the facebook. :rolleyes: Just some criminals burnt a car of another criminal. Stop spreading BS in serious thread.

So he was infact right.

Hmmmm......interesting, seems another Arab country getting into conflict with itself/turmoil. To be honest, I think SISI made a mistake trying to totally purge/violently crush the MB after he toppled morsi. Even Mubarak didn't go to the extend of criminalising/hunting down their members to the last one. I think Sisi should have tried to reconcile and form a national/all inclusive government like Mandela did when he took power. Seeking revenge never works in politics, it only leads to more violence/more turmoil for the country which turns into a vicious never ending cycle.

Hopefully Egypt will recover from this. But first sisi needs to review his policies IMO. After all, the MB are Aldo Egyptians and a major/significant party as well. So it will be difficult or impossible to totally eliminate/eradicate them. A compromise is needed for peace to prevail in the long run and for the greater good of the country.

RIP to the dead soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom