What's new

Should there be a Written deal between USA-PAKISTAN?

Should there be a Written Contract between USA-PAKISTAN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Should there be a Written deal between USA-PAKISTAN on solving the trust deficit between the two governments?

Written Deal on Controlling the activities of CIA agents,

Written Deal on controlling the Drone Attacks (where to hit)

Written Deal on Sharing intelligence information

Written Deal on joint Covert operations against the common enemy in the WOT ?

etc etc

Why didnt you create poll for the options given in your post.

I voted no, but there must be some written deal for intelligence SHARING only. if US has any info let the ISI know, we will take care of our country, you better stay away.

Why didnt you create poll for the options given in your post.

I voted no, but there must be some written deal for intelligence SHARING only. if US has any info let the ISI know, we will take care of our country, you better stay away.

it doesnt matter, some sort of agreement has been reached, I am not sure if its in writing or again verbally the arrangements have take place....

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

while we the people were put to talk about the petty issues, we love ISI, we love Pasha etc etc...... another drone strike took place today... welcome to the real world Pakies !!

I have voted NO because i don't want any political link with US more than any other country in the world.. Simple as that.. if there are relations, it should be tit-for-tat..

I have voted NO because i don't want any political link with US more than any other country in the world.. Simple as that.. if there are relations, it should be tit-for-tat..

well despite your wishes, it seems the top political and military brass has reached some understanding with the Kerry.

Does this presuppose all the shooting the US has been doing inside Pak for years by snooping inside Pak ,flying aircraft from Pak bases leased from Pak using fuel & logistics of / from Pak to bang targets inside Pak ..... was on goodwill & money was changing hands without ink on paper ?

Yes, there should be a written deal. I mean, why not? A proper deal will end this duplicity.

US might sign a deal but will they abide by it? the answer is big no. They only care for their own interest and i think we better start doing the same otherwise as i said yesterday Awam to marti hi rehti ha kabi Bomb blast mai kabi Drone attack mai lakin kaheen awan-e-saddar and parliament house k samne mari tu bhot kuj mar k maray gi.

Yes, there should be a written deal. I mean, why not? A proper deal will end this duplicity.

"No" was considered as No to American policies being imposed on Pakistan, not to the written agreement... that was the confusion I guess this poll created...:woot:

did we get to sign any contract? anyone any information ?

Back
Top Bottom