What's new

Should Pakistan start making its own nuclear plants?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Should Pakistan make its own nuclear plants? I mean 100% ingininous without any foreign help. I think we have the resources and brains to do it but I wonder why we arnt we cant just rely on nations to supply us technology and that include china!

we dont have the tech to make a nuclear power plant yet, and also we want something that is proven. We dont want another chernobyl on our hands

Financial problems are the matter. Money is urgently needed so we are taking help from China. Hopefully loadshedding will stop until end of the year.

the amswer is yes but we still have to get help from other nations etc.

If pakistan has the Technology and funding to do so, well then just go for it. Or can be done in Collaboration. :enjoy:

we dont have the tech to make a nuclear power plant yet, and also we want something that is proven. We dont want another chernobyl on our hands

well this may not be the case, Pakistan do have the Technology and even if we lack in some parts it can easily be filled by foreign assistance from countries like China.

the main issue is that the world will never accept us to build neuclear power plants on our own, they will ask us to have loans from them but wont ever assist in making nuclear power plant! China is the only source but they too must be more intrested in making, establishing and running power palnts in pakistan and selling the electricity to WAPDA as it will generate more profit for them. though Chines are our loyal nad close friends but there is no friendship at level of national intrest!

well i hope if Pakistan can get on with some of these problems it wont be that difficult.

the fact is that Pakistan has been working on this project but at a small scale, it is not for electricity generation but something else!(not foe neuclear weapon also)

so let us keep the little secret and hope we will soon find a Neuclear Power Plant,made in Pakistan!!

Hope to see one soon in Pakistan but there are still there are many shortages

I guess we shold be able to construct our own Nuklear plants by know. If we can't then this is our stupidity that we so lackless......:smokin:

We are right now not in position to build by our own.But with help of China we are making well progress in this field.New projects are right on their track to complete.

well this may not be the case, Pakistan do have the Technology and even if we lack in some parts it can easily be filled by foreign assistance from countries like China.

the main issue is that the world will never accept us to build neuclear power plants on our own, they will ask us to have loans from them but wont ever assist in making nuclear power plant! China is the only source but they too must be more intrested in making, establishing and running power palnts in pakistan and selling the electricity to WAPDA as it will generate more profit for them. though Chines are our loyal nad close friends but there is no friendship at level of national intrest!

well i hope if Pakistan can get on with some of these problems it wont be that difficult.

the fact is that Pakistan has been working on this project but at a small scale, it is not for electricity generation but something else!(not foe neuclear weapon also)

so let us keep the little secret and hope we will soon find a Neuclear Power Plant,made in Pakistan!!

May I say what you are saying is incorrect and illogical.

Kindly research the subject before forming your opinion.

You are free to come back and elaborate.

All i want is to keep the forum information as accurate as possible.

May I say what you are saying is incorrect and illogical.

Kindly research the subject before forming your opinion.

You are free to come back and elaborate.

All i want is to keep the forum information as accurate as possible.

surprised to see this reply,
can you please shed some light what you mean to say?
i think to keep information accurate, it is better to discuss rather then stating that everyone is wrong!!

surprised to see this reply,
can you please shed some light what you mean to say?
i think to keep information accurate, it is better to discuss rather then stating that everyone is wrong!!

sure sure, here we go.

See it is not like that,
A lot of people know how nuclear fission works, and it is relatively easy to make nuclear fission happen,
but when you talk reactor, you are saying a controlled and sustainable nuclear reaction.
What goes behind that is years of industrial experience, control system engineering, material engineering etc.
Hold that thought, now go out side and look hard at the 3 wheel Rickshaw.
It is almost the same as it was 40 years ago.

What does that tell you ?

Now look at the water pump you have installed at your house ( donkey pump).
Ponder at it for 5-10 mins, and you will see what I mean.

Are you suggesting that the government of Pakistan as an enterprise gets in the business of making reactors ?
If you are, then we need to stop here.

Else take the example around you, like GE, White Westinghouse, Daewoo, Mitsubishi etc.
All of them are privately owned organizations who have a broad industrial base and experience spread over decades.
They leverage these two to profitably make nuclear reactors.

At present we are having difficulties procuring Jet engines for third party sources, I seriously doubt procuring mirage steel for a commercial nuclear plant project would be any easy.

Keeping all if this in view you would understand that trying to make commercial plants is not for us, at least not in any time soon.

Lastly: observe the title you carry under your name in the forum, which was researcher before and opinionator now.
One would expect that any post coming from you would be accurate and objective,
Thus to maintain the reputation it would have been better had you checked and double checked every thing.

sure sure, here we go.
See it is not like that,
A lot of people know how nuclear fission works, and it is relatively easy to make nuclear fission happen,
but when you talk reactor, you are saying a controlled and sustainable nuclear reaction.
What goes behind that is years of industrial experience, control system engineering, material engineering etc.
Hold that thought, now go out side and look hard at the 3 wheel Rickshaw.
It is almost the same as it was 40 years ago.

What does that tell you ?

Now look at the water pump you have installed at your house ( donkey pump).
Ponder at it for 5-10 mins, and you will see what I mean.
if your analysis of Pakistan defense forces capabilities and the engineering capabilities is based on your observation of three wheeler rickshaw or a donkey pump installed in your backyard, i don't really have much to say!!
it shows how good you are to judge these fields and Pakistan status in all this!

Are you suggesting that the government of Pakistan as an enterprise gets in the business of making reactors ?
If you are, then we need to stop here.

Else take the example around you, like GE, White Westinghouse, Daewoo, Mitsubishi etc.
All of them are privately owned organizations who have a broad industrial base and experience spread over decades.
They leverage these two to profitably make nuclear reactors.
no one is comparing Pakistan with US where they have GE, Westinghouse or Daewoo!!
the Al-Khalid, the JFT, the Agosta, missile boats APC, Guns, ballistic and cruise missiles and all!! none is a private sector product, that how business goes here is Pakistan.

i dont mean the minister or PM go on and start making the reactor but many government industries, the HMC, HEC, NESCOM, Kahuta Research Laboratories, all in joint do have all necessary equipment and knowledge.
that i confirm as being an insider form HMC, my father is mechanical engineer here!
REMEMBER FROM VERY START, I HAVE EMPHASIZED ON NEED AND OPTION TO SEEK HELP FROM SOME OHER NATIONS

Lastly: observe the title you carry under your name in the forum, which was researcher before and opinionator now.
One would expect that any post coming from you would be accurate and objective,
Thus to maintain the reputation it would have been better had you checked and double checked every thing.
the title is not something i was after, i never asked for it. those who are concerned thought i was worth this, they might be wrong, but you are not to judge this!
i am not reporting but this comes to me as a personal attack and insult!

still, as a brother, i REQUEST you to start taking this is a bit positive way and instead of going Blah Blah keep things on track and debate in a positive and humble manner, this will help you!

best regards!
Arsalan Aslam

if your analysis of Pakistan defense forces capabilities and the engineering capabilities is based on your observation of three wheeler rickshaw or a donkey pump installed in your backyard, i don't really have much to say!!
it shows how good you are to judge these fields and Pakistan status in all this!

No, it's based on experience.

no one is comparing Pakistan with US where they have GE, Westinghouse or Daewoo!!
the Al-Khalid, the JFT, the Agosta, missile boats APC, Guns, ballistic and cruise missiles and all!! none is a private sector product, that how business goes here is Pakistan.

i dont mean the minister or PM go on and start making the reactor but many government industries, the HMC, HEC, NESCOM, Kahuta Research Laboratories, all in joint do have all necessary equipment and knowledge.
that i confirm as being an insider form HMC, my father is mechanical engineer here!
REMEMBER FROM VERY START, I HAVE EMPHASIZED ON NEED AND OPTION TO SEEK HELP FROM SOME OHER NATIONS

the title is not something i was after, i never asked for it. those who are concerned thought i was worth this, they might be wrong, but you are not to judge this!
i am not reporting but this comes to me as a personal attack and insult!

still, as a brother, i REQUEST you to start taking this is a bit positive way and instead of going Blah Blah keep things on track and debate in a positive and humble manner, this will help you!

best regards!
Arsalan Aslam

Burnt ! so easily ??

and you ask me to be humble !
Please feel free to report.

Back
Top Bottom