• No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
What happens when All the Arab states Make Peace and Recognize Israel?... & Only Pakistan remains?

1. should pakistan do?
  2. What are the risks to Pakistan if it remains one of the only states that doesn't recognize Israel (exception Iran)?
  3. Would the new Zionist-Western-Arab alliance then place Pakistan in the same camp as Iran and destroy Pakistan via same sanctions?
  4. Is it time to join the Dejaali camp in order to survive or die with honor?
  5. With Arab states making peace with Israel... Mossad and Israel will wage full scale war against Pakistan with through India and directly. Can Pakistan handle the heat?
  6. Without Iranian oil, is Pakistan prepared to for the global onslaughts ... Even the UAE and Saudi Arabia the new Allies of Israel will be supporting terror outfits like TTP and Jahil Mullahs to break pakistan. Can a poor Pakistan survive the new Zionist Arab onslaughts?
  7. With the world Bank under Zionist control, can an indebted pakistan survive without loans?
Facing Zionist Dajaali Israel requires men with spines of steel..... Do we?

Last edited:
  1. What should pakistan do?
  2. What are the risks to Pakistan if it remains one of the only states that doesn't recognize Israel (exception Iran)?
  3. Would they then place Pakistan in the same camp as Iran and destroy Pakistan via same sanctions?
  4. Is it time to join the Dejaali camp in order to survive or die with honor?
This will never happen. South Asian muslims in my opinion are more religions than Arabs. There is always a religious overtone when issue of Israel comes. So SA muslims will never support Israel and it's a well established fact.

Pakistan will eventually lead the Islamic World Block.
The Arabs have ceded the control.

Arabs are now aligned with Israel... How will Pakistan do it alone if the new Zionist-Arab attacks Pakistan in the behalf of the Israel-Zionist?

we need money. we have so much gold we can and should mine to pay off debt and boost economy

we need money. we have so much gold we can and should mine to pay off debt and boost economy

These are all wet dreams... If we had it... We would have used it.

We have a nuclear bomb but nothing else.

This will never happen. South Asian muslims in my opinion are more religions than Arabs. There is always a religious overtone when issue of Israel comes. So SA muslims will never support Israel and it's a well established fact.

Beggars can't be choosers...

I'm not saying that Pakistan should recognize Israel... All I'm saying is... Do we have the guts and spine of steel needed?... Because it won't be easy...

Arabs are now aligned with Israel... How will Pakistan do it alone if the new Zionist-Arab attacks Pakistan in the behalf of the Israel-Zionist?
you are talking as if before Arabs were supporting Pakistan:lol:

nothing will change for Pakistan relax.

enemy of my enemy is my friend, thats what arabs did. Why cant the same be done to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom