What's new

Should Liquid-Fueled Ballistic Missiles (Ghauri) be Retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Liquid Fueled Missiles are hazardous and prone to accidents

and

They need fuel to be loaded before launch, therefore, they cant be deployed within minutes for a nuclear strike. It takes about 30 minutes or so before they can be shot into the sky. Thus, they are vulnerable to a first strike.

-----------------------------

Should Ghauri and other liquid fueled rockets be phased out when solid fueled missiles like Shaheen are already in service?

Its not a cryogenic rocket,so i guess it can be fired pretty Quick.

and

They need fuel to be loaded before launch, therefore, they cant be deployed within minutes for a nuclear strike. It takes about 30 minutes or so before they can be shot into the sky. Thus, they are vulnerable to a first strike.

Should Ghauri and other liquid fueled rockets be phased out when solid fueled missiles like Shaheen are already in service?

you have to consider the feasibility too.maybe that will happen gradually,over a period of time.

Liquid fuel missiles can be throttled.....can be neutralized....by stopping the engine...and generally much more controllable than solid fuel missiles.
You cannot stop a solid fuel rocket once ignition has started.

nitric acid 73% with dinitrogen tetroxide 27% (=AK27) and kerosene/gasoline mixture (=TM-185)
Is the most probable fuel of Ghauri series.

This type of liquid fuel can remain in the missile tanks for long time...without the need of pre launch re-fuelling.

and

I suggest use the search feature on this forum and LEARN before you start random threads.

This is the 2nd or 3rd I have seen in as many days with same pattern.

If you are not willing to spend some time digging up the information for your own learning, you are basically ridiculing the time members have spent posting.

@Oscar , @Aeronaut

Please ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest use the search feature on this forum and LEARN before you start random threads.

@Oscar , @Aeronaut

Please ....

This is the 2nd or 3rd I have seen in as many days with same pattern.

If you are not willing to spend some time digging up the information for your own learning, you are basically ridiculing the time members have spent posting.

Advice taken. Sorry bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom