What's new

Should India Invade Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We invade pakistan in 65. Till lahore then ceasefire annouce. We invade pakistan in 71 till they surrender.

Why do India and Pakistan fight and hate each other? Is this about land disputes, history, etc......

Believe me, Pakistani army is guarding Indians from jihadists, I really pity India if tried to enter Pakistan, it should be clear from Iraqi and Afghani lessons that entering a Muslim country against it's people will, will be paid dearly. Nevertheless, Pakistani army is able in returning any aggressor back in a coffin.

We are not the Soviets. We properly know what tactics to be used against Pakistan and always been successful either it is 1971 war, Siachin conflict or Kargil conflict.

I heard that India invaded Pakistan during 1971. If they did, how far?

That's not true. Pakistan was facing a civil war in East Pakistan(Bangladesh) in 1971, millions of refugee flocked into India and there was a proxy war going on. But the real war on Dec 3 started when Pakistan Airforce attacked dozen of Indian Airbases in North and Western India.

Why do India and Pakistan fight and hate each other? Is this about land disputes, history, etc......

just add religion to that list. The Pakistanis think of us as Hindu India. search for Kashmir. that's the root of all problems.

just add religion to that list. The Pakistanis think of us as Hindu India. search for Kashmir. that's the root of all problems.

If Kashmir is a problem for you guys just hand it over. :smokin:

I heard that India invaded Pakistan during 1971. If they did, how far?

India set up terror training camps on its soil in 71 to exploite the internal issues of East Pakistan by training terrorists.

the civil unrest in Pakistan was duely taken advantage of by India. owing to geographic hurdels and other such factors Pakistan was unable to thwart Indian State terrorism then. Hence Bangladesh (then East Pakistan).came into being.

Anyway its no more 71 neither India has the balls to do anything like that though it had tried alot by supporting BLA terrorists in Balochistan province of Pakistan/ other terrorists in Sindh province in the past and carried out terror attacks in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa in the 80s when Pakistan was busy in first Afghan war.

Sucker punch :lol:

They are tactfully avoiding to mention the biggest dispute between the two nations,and this why the two countries have hostilities for the last 65 years..
Hand over Kashmir and apart from bollywood,no Pakistani will remember that there is a country called india...

With what.....................sticks & stones......................

BD does not need to invade India even with sticks and stones, just few cows smuggling can set Indians on fire

honestly speaking i wont mind couple of Pakistan concubines as war booty.;)

What i believe Terrorism is the problem. Because almost all the terrorist who attack india is from pakistan and they get there training there. even your p.m accept abou kasab. and the plan was made from within your contry. secondly isi who always trying to send terrorist with the help of pak army.pak army provid cover by firng and shelling.we don't hate pakistan we hate pakistani conspiracy against india. after that i believe kashmir matter will come.. SIR BANNANE WALE NE EK DHARTI BANAI THI. INSAN K LALACH NE ISPE LOHEY AUR BARUD KI LAKIREN KHICH LI.. WO TERA YE MERA.... MAIN SHUKAR KARTA HUN CHAND AASMA PE HAI DHARTI PE HOTA TO YE USK BHI TUKARE KAR DETE

No. We got rid of the problem in 1947 (Thanks to Jinnah). Right now its just some separation anxiety on part of Pakistan which is slowly getting better :)

Yeah, just don't forget to call me when you guys are going to invade Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom