What's new

Should India Invade Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh op kya anaap shanaap thread start karta hai........:crazy:

Ok, Let's celebrate anniversary of the thread by resting the discussion.

India should not invade Pakistan.

Instead RAW must infiltrate TTP and assist them in laying a massive seige on a Pak nukuler weapons storage facility. Everything that follows will allow India to meet all stated objectives that the author presented.

Instead RAW must infiltrate TTP and assist them in laying a massive seige on a Pak nukuler weapons storage facility. Everything that follows will allow India to meet all stated objectives that the author presented.
Welcome to PDF.

what a useless and stupid idea it is, invade pakistan and inherit all their problems, raise millitancy levels in kashmir , put a huge burden on our treasury, lose international goodwill , make an enemy of islamic countries worldwide,give the islamic targets a real nice bulls eye to shoot, risk a nucleur holocast...man the list goes on and on.In short a big...NO.

kya baat....kya baat........:coffee:
aur wo bhi 1st post......

23943946.jpg

However ,India can & will be able to survive a nuclear attack, what becomes of Pak. All water into Pak flows from India the fallout shall flow back into Pk.
Can you please elaborate how India can possibly survive as India after an all out nuclear exchange?
there will be no winners in this war. Period. both countries will be destroyed.

Can you please elaborate how India can possibly survive as India after an all out nuclear exchange?
You are too optimistic of Pakistans chances of obliterating India. On the other hand, Indias chances of doing so are more realistic. I cant say how the balance would have shifted five years from now.

Secondly, people make too much hulla baloo over nuclear winters. Just do a count of the number of nuclear weapons tested above the surface of the earth. How many nuclear winters did you count?

A typical nuke has a few kgs of weapons grade material. Dont even try to compare that with a power plant that has tonnes of nuclear fuel that can cause long lasting damage like fukushima or cheryynoble. Also a nucler weapons loses 99% of the energy from the reaction instanly. Only the rest is radiation. It will take 5 years of cleanup and 5 years of rebuild to make the place livable again. If in doubt google Hiroshima dn Nagasaki progress by the year since when they got bombed.

The jist is, sooner or later the nuclear war threat bluff will be called. So it is in Pakistans interest to settle all disputes with India and live in peace.

Believe me, Pakistani army is guarding Indians from jihadists, I really pity India if tried to enter Pakistan, it should be clear from Iraqi and Afghani lessons that entering a Muslim country against it's people will, will be paid dearly. Nevertheless, Pakistani army is able in returning any aggressor back in a coffin.
:lol::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl::sleep:

Secondly, people make too much hulla baloo over nuclear winters. Just do a count of the number of nuclear weapons tested above the surface of the earth. How many nuclear winters did you count?
Is Nuclear Winter a Myth or Fact?
read my posts in that thread

A typical nuke has a few kgs of weapons grade material. Dont even try to compare that with a power plant that has tonnes of nuclear fuel that can cause long lasting damage like fukushima or cheryynoble. Also a nucler weapons loses 99% of the energy from the reaction instanly. Only the rest is radiation. It will take 5 years of cleanup and 5 years of rebuild to make the place livable again. If in doubt google Hiroshima dn Nagasaki progress by the year since when they got bombed.
I am not even talking about long term effects, of nuclear detonations
a large scale counter value exchange will result in millions of casualties, and the major enemy ordinary people face after such a nuclear war is not fallout, nor nuclear winter, but state of anarchy, a place without functioning government is very dangerous.
imagine an India without any Government

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

i knew it will be IDR shit and i was right when i scrolled down for the source of this misconception laden wishful writeup

A nuclear war will not involve endless exchanges of nukes.

It also has to do with the ability of a nation to sustain damage and its ability to recoup. By its depth, size and other factors India has a much better chance of Pakistan that stretches in a North - South direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom