What's new

Shocking:Lal Mashid (Jamia Hafsa) Girls Support and Invite ISIS to Pakistan

they all want to be one of the 70 virgin serving ISIS members, in hell

You are joining two different concepts. The ISIS, Lal Masjid militants, Al Qaeeda and Talibans do not represent true Mujahids !

Seriously we are this much impotent and cannot shut these subhumans in our capital city? :o:

Seriously ..............Why U guys(Pakistanis) have double standards towards Terrorism?
I mean if the same had happened in INDIA then this thread would have been somthing like this?

Hindu India and his Cruelty against Innocent ,Namazi, Women Our Sisters ?
Or
Jihad Against India ; We should help our Sisters there?

but becoz its against Islamic Republic of Pakistan & the Jihad( Holy War) is against ur state then so its Terrorism.

So with All due respect Can u Explain What is JIHAAD & what Is Terrorism?

Establishment not interested in it and mean while inside jamea hafza burqa posh busy in producing eggs;)
image.jpg

It's an old news man... What's the point of posting it again?

Establishment not interested in it and mean while inside jamea hafza burqa posh busy in producing eggs;)
View attachment 239968

No wonder there is so much disconnect among different groups in Pakistan since they each describes the other in this disgusting fashion. The intelligence agencies themselves are sponsoring these groups to justify their own existence, funding and influence. This is all fake war being created at the expense of Pakistan. The intelligence agencies have looked the other way for years while there has been religious tension in Pakistan. While they have been obsessed with their lovechild in Afghanistan while Pakistan has been burning.

Any response from the Numero uno intelligence agency in the world? Or they can't handle their own operation, contrary to what many would have us believe?

Dude not just that these scums of the earth destroyed fashion model ads in Islamabad during eid holidays. Can,t tell how much my blood is boiling right now.Right now i just need a license to kill.
Join anti-ISIS forces maybe?

Seriously we are this much impotent and cannot shut these subhumans in our capital city? :o:

Poor brainwashed kids I would say.

Back
Top Bottom