What's new

Shireen Mazari resigns from PTI

even without MQM spectacles I am unable to understand the good in this?
If you are losing your key players.. if you are ejecting long term party loyalists.. what possible different can you claim to be from the other parties?
Infact.. PTI is more and more become like the PPP of the early 70's..
Where long term party loyalists were removed by Bhutto.. and the "Jiyaalas" refused to see anything but good in this..and acted nothing short of thugs in their defence of the one personality.. that was Bhutto.

Oh come on Oscar don't compare us or PTI with PPP or it's Jiyalas... and don't even consider that with the departure of Dr. Mazari PTI is doomed. Do read my post no 42 - PTI's official reply many of your concerns are answered there too.

Spartacus and Batman are anti-PTI from day one on this forum and are usually on my ignore list... but I had to respond them accordingly here.

Spartacus and Batman are anti-PTI from day one on this forum and are usually on my ignore list... but I had to respond them accordingly here.

What you claim is not false... I'm anti 'being personal'.. and getting personal is official policy of PTI.

Piece of advice........ Learn to respect, educated people, specially those, who have served this nation selflessly.

Dr. Mazari was 'Director general of strategic studies in Pakistan' Truly, PTI turncoats doesn't deserved her.

PTI can not afford clean and patriotic people in its ranks.

it was me if you remember, who was having PTI as my avatar, it was me, who got so excited in the karachi jalsa, it was me who was getting carried away with the fake delusion of imran khan's party, and it was me who said that i would rather vote imran khan then MQM in the coming election, being my first..

but you know that arrogance of PTI online and real time activists, their lack of political understandings and the recruiting of the same old people same policies, the same jahalat and lack of political awareness of PTI guys has made me change my mind

i dont think that PTI has any thing to offer different other than those lucrative slogans of doing a matured and sensible politics

i remember me and another MQM supporter pak-marine really supported PTI and its karachi jalsa

i dont think you can find another PTI supporter from a guy with other political associations

i do support MQM's ideology but at the same time im very harsh critic of many of its policies including the MQM chief

This is the show-cause notice issued...

427974_355343937886209_1708287410_n.jpg

Why she did not reply to this but went straight for a resignation? Show-cause notice preceded her departure, as she couldn't defend her actions.

@ Spartacus
Anyone is allowed to leave or join any political party. You've your reasons to leave PTI, I've my valid reasons to stay with PTI.

This is the show-cause notice issued...

427974_355343937886209_1708287410_n.jpg

Why she did not reply to this but went straight for a resignation? Show-cause notice preceded her departure, as she couldn't defend her actions.

@ Spartacus
Anyone is allowed to leave or join any political party. You've your reasons to leave PTI, I've my valid reasons to stay with PTI.

She was ought to go.. one way or the other. Foreign agencies were after this.

While show cause notice is a procedural firing. It is always the standard practice to resign instead of having the insult of reply to show cause notice being rejected.

PTI's official reply clearly confirms, that Dr. Mazari's reply does not tally with the policy of turncoats.

There was no question that turncoats, may have accepted her reasoning and let go there reasoning.

Please, save us from this BS of every one is free... Dr. Mazari was systematically targeted by turncoats, funded by anti state agencies.

Than the future is bright i guess, status quo will remain. Corruption will be rampant and the economy will stay in shackles. I am not the biggest fan of IK and i disagree with some of his policies, but out of all the lot he is the best one.

Yes it will be there, not till we all change ourself. That will take a lot more beating before we change. Don't think any angel will come and save you when you (pakistanis) are corrupt to the core.

She was ought to go.. one way or the other. Foreign agencies were after this.

While show cause notice is a procedural firing. It is always the standard practice to resign instead of having the insult of reply to show cause notice being rejected.

PTI's official reply clearly confirms, that Dr. Mazari's reply does not tally with the policy of turncoats.

There was no question that turncoats, may have accepted her reasoning and let go there reasoning.

Please, save us from this BS of every one is free... Dr. Mazari was systematically targeted by turncoats, funded by anti state agencies.

You're allowed to assume anything you want. But the fact of the matter is, IK offered to be with her for the whole day the next day in Rajanpur. After that there was no issue left.

In my personal view, she left PTI just because of her daughter, this show-cause notice is a cover up story to justify her resignation. She is a an articulate, professional and level headed women, but many at times in-fact most of the times, prefer family over anything else and as I said before, she proved herself to be a MOM than a LEADER.

A blunder has been made by IK and his supporters need to acknowledge this. We need a leader, not another Amer-ul-momineen!

A blunder has been made by IK and his supporters need to acknowledge this. We need a leader, not another Amer-ul-momineen!

That is every Pakistanis dream..
even I have that dream :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom