What's new

Shia cleric jailed for blasphemy in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that no Muslim country supported Pakistan's decision to call Ahmedis non-muslim(made up prophet people) and we got the brunt of all the media

this fitna started from pakistan. so pakistani's had to decide there sacrid place (rabwah) in pakistan.

We also say Imam Jafar or Imam Musa Kazim. we don't consider them to be God chosen. We call them imam because of their knowledge and dignity. Just like Imam Abu Hanifa.

Imam Iqbal - Naahhh ! :P

Allama Iqbal - Yeah baby now you're talking ! :smokin:

We also say Imam Jafar or Imam Musa Kazim. we don't consider them to be God chosen. We call them imam because of their knowledge and dignity. Just like Imam Abu Hanifa.

Maybe you don't but it's a popular concept in Shiaism

Look dear, I'm not here to debate an anonymous internet guy over this after I have watched tens of debates between the best of your clerics and Muslim clerics, all of yours were beaten senseless and couldn't show proofs. I over know you.

who we are or what we are has no importance but what we say ...
the answers are: 1- yes 2-no choice is yours.

I've noticed that no Muslim country supported Pakistan's decision to call Ahmedis non-muslim(made up prophet people) and we got the brunt of all the media

this fitna started from pakistan. so pakistani's had to decide there sacrid place (rabwah) in pakistan.

When Quaid-e-Azam was asked to declare Ahmadis as Non-Muslims, he replied :`What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’ (23rd May, 1944, Srinagar)

If the above is true - We must repeal the Constitutional Requirement that declares Ahmadis as Non-Muslims !

When Quaid-e-Azam was asked to declare Ahmadis as Non-Muslims, he replied :`What right have I to declare a person non-Muslim, when he claims to be a Muslim’ (23rd May, 1944, Srinagar)

If the above is true - We must repeal the Constitutional Requirement that declares Ahmadis as Non-Muslims !

oohhhhhh comon yar.
quide e azam was not a religous leader or person. or not related to religion. ahmadi's belive that Ghulam ahmad kazzab was a prophet. if you belive they are muslim then you agree that ghulam ahmad was a prophet. its linked.
it not possible that you say ahmadi's are muslim but ghulam ahmad was not a prophet.

What you say is false and built on fabricated history. period.
Battle of the Jamal
The Battle of the Camel (also known as the Battle of Jamal) was a battle that took place at Basra, Iraq in 656 between forces allied to Ali ibn Abi Talib (Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law, Commander of the Faithful) and forces allied to Aisha (widow of Muhammad, and Mother of the Believers (Arabic: Umm-al-Mu'mineen), who wanted justice on the perpetrators of the assassination of the previous caliph, Uthman....

wiki/Battle_of_the_Camel

oohhhhhh comon yar.
quide e azam was not a religous leader or person. or not related to religion. ahmadi's belive that Ghulam ahmad kazzab was a prophet. if you belive they are muslim then you agree that ghulam ahmad was a prophet. its linked.
it not possible that you say ahmadi's are muslim but ghulam ahmad was not a prophet.

Sahib, Quaid ki baaat sar-e-tasleem khum haii !

Ahmadis are Muslims because they say they are Muslims - End of Story !

I don't care whether they believe in Mirza Ghulam or Mirza someone else - I believe firmly in the finality of the Prophethood but I will not give myself or any other the right to tell anyone who is & who isn't a Muslim.

Heavy firing going on in DIKhan, Army fighting pitch battles...

@Oscar @Aeronaut @Dillinger

More than 60 bombs (don't trust the news...) I'm on the phone.....

Sahib, Quaid ki baaat sar-e-tasleem khum haii !

Ahmadis are Muslims because they say they are Muslims - End of Story !

I don't care whether they believe in Mirza Ghulam or Mirza someone else - I believe firmly in the finality of the Prophethood but I will not give myself or any other the right to tell anyone who is & who isn't a Muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom