What's new

Shia cleric jailed for blasphemy in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could have commented this but specialy i am quoting you because i dont want to debate some one else.
@sur
do you know they call Omar abu bakar and other sahaba as kafir???
now according to a hadith i will post it if i get. that if some one call a muslim a kafir and if the called muslim is not kafir then the person who said is kafir.
now do you agree that shia's are muslim then you agree that abu bakar r.a and other sahaba (leaving 4) are kafirs(nauzubillah) or if you dont agree on that then you agree shia's are not muslims.
plus ther kalima is change. what is the base of Islam.

look few of these images.
images

I wonder, what kind of sick twisted religion is this, with such so much hate to anybody let alone Islamic figures.

so you must support the killers of fatima just bcoz they were supporters of muhammad.right?poor fatima killed in her 30s itself

Either say her (RA)'s name respectfully or don't say it.

Nothing wrong in that either. As far as you don't criticize any companion or family member of the Prophet(SAW) all is fine.

Its alright...I know there isn't anything wrong with that I just don't like how we've created this exclusive group of 3 & that other group of other Sahaba ! :)

Don't worry we wont go to hell for this ! :lol:

Okay maybe you would because you often say Hazrat Altaf Hussein (Rahmatullah Alaih) ! :disagree:

Its alright...I know there isn't anything wrong with that I just don't like how we've created this exclusive group of 3 & that other group of other Sahaba ! :)

Don't worry we wont go to hell for this ! :lol:

Okay maybe you would because you often say Hazrat Altaf Hussein (Rahmatullah Alaih) ! :disagree:

Allah maaf karai yaar.

even today people back sons and daughters of their beloved leaders to lead them instead of some non family friend.no matter how close a friend tht person may be to our leader most ppl back up leaders sons and daughters after his death and we are talking abt 1400 yrs ago.it is highly unlikely tht true followers of prophet supported abu and if anyone did they are no more than traitors judging by the standards of those times

Don't vote for modi, let Ghandi be leader.

i am a Muslim ... was there a war between these two persons or not?.

Look dear, I'm not here to debate an anonymous internet guy over this after I have watched tens of debates between the best of your clerics and Muslim clerics, all of yours were beaten senseless and couldn't show proofs. I over know you.

I wonder, what kind of sick twisted religion is this, with such so much hate to anybody let alone Islamic figures.

you will see abu bakar usman and omar r.a names in there toilets , steps. every where where they can disresptect them. now the one who is looking at these things should decide him self.
plus they say that Quran is incomplete.
and their aqeeda of taqia.(lie) is well known .
they say hazrat ali lied to muslims he was not accepting khilafah of abu bakar r.a umar and usman r.a . (isn't this an obligation on hazrat ali. that he did munafiqat)
same for hazrat hassan when he accepted khilafah of muavia r.a.

Look dear, I'm not here to debate an anonymous internet guy over this after I have watched tens of debates between the best of your clerics and Muslim clerics, all of yours were beaten senseless and couldn't show proofs. I over know you.

Oiiiii both Shias & Sunnis are Muslims ! :taz:

@BLACKEAGLE
what if shia version is true?you will be questioned on the day of judgement about ur support of killers of muhammads daughter and his grand sons.bear that in mind.
no matter what sunnis say all the non muslims who read islamic history believe shias version of history bcoz that sounds rational and logical

Actually because logic dictates, support the weaker ones if you want the divide to continue in Islam, that way Muslims can be disputing for all eternity. If 'non muslims' could shut up, the issue could be buried and we'd be on our own.

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me you agree with Imam Ali or hazrate Ayeshe? because as you know... u can not be in two sides in same time.
and i am not Persian.

Are you sure, are you really really sure you're not persian?
Hazrat Aysha RA is umm ul momineen, so she has the status of mother to Ali RA

Imam means leader. Nothing wrong in saying Imam Ali. You can Also say Imam Usman or Imam Abu Bakr. We consider them leaders as well.

In fact we call everyone who has knowledge or authority as Imam. Like Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Yusuf etc

In this context, it could mean the God's chosen 12 imams as shia claim. (The irony where most of those hardly ruled anything, except for Ali RA ofcourse whom all sunnis accept)

In this context, it could mean the God's chosen 12 imams as shia claim. (The irony where most of those hardly ruled anything, except for Ali RA ofcourse whom all sunnis accept)

We also say Imam Jafar or Imam Musa Kazim. we don't consider them to be God chosen. We call them imam because of their knowledge and dignity. Just like Imam Abu Hanifa.

You, your people, and country are free to call whoever they want Muslims, but we don't.

I've noticed that no Muslim country supported Pakistan's decision to call Ahmedis non-muslim(made up prophet people) and we got the brunt of all the media

I've noticed that no Muslim country supported Pakistan's decision to call Ahmedis non-muslim(made up prophet people) and we got the brunt of all the media

Lol, you get all our support, no Muslim nor Muslim country recognize them as Muslims. We haven't even recognized Alawites as Muslims, only Iran recognized them as such. Islam is not an open group in which anyone can join regardless of his beliefs and deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom