What's new

Shia cleric jailed for blasphemy in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me you agree with Imam Ali or hazrate Ayeshe? because as you know... u can not be in two sides in same time.

I take both. You take sides because your beliefs are false and deviated and built on lies and fabricated history.

@Peykan

Imam Ali is our imam, we revere him. We are his people not you. If anyone has the right to talk in his name it's us not Persians nor Hindus.

We don't say Imam Abu Bakr, Imam Omar or Imam Osman - When did we learn to say Imam Ali ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
We love both. After all who are us to take sides in an event that happened 1400 years ago.

this is not about a small disagreement in long long ago, this is about Right and Wrong.with respect two great person wont go for war for small misunderstanding.

In Quran there is no where written that the abusers of Suhabas- Khulfa e Rashideen or the Prophet relatives are to be considered as "Kaffir"-

In my point of view they are only "Sinners"- just like the rest of us-

i could have commented this but specialy i am quoting you because i dont want to debate some one else.
@ sur
do you know they call Omar abu bakar and other sahaba as kafir???
now according to a hadith i will post it if i get. that if some one call a muslim a kafir and if the called muslim is not kafir then the person who said is kafir.
now do you agree that shia's are muslim then you agree that abu bakar r.a and other sahaba (leaving 4) are kafirs(nauzubillah) or if you dont agree on that then you agree shia's are not muslims.
plus ther kalima is change. what is the base of Islam.

look few of these images.
images

We don't say Imam Abu Bakr, Imam Omar or Imam Osman - When did we learn to say Imam Ali ? :what:

Imam means leader. Nothing wrong in saying Imam Ali. You can Also say Imam Usman or Imam Abu Bakr. We consider them leaders as well.

In fact we call everyone who has knowledge or authority as Imam. Like Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Yusuf etc

Imam here means a leader just like Khalifa. We call mosque clerics who lead prayers Imams as well. The point is that we hold Omar, Othman, Ali, and Abu Baker with great respect.

Imam means leader. Nothing wrong in saying Imam Ali. You can Also say Imam Usman or Imam Abu Bakr. We consider them leaders as well.

In fact we call everyone who has knowledge or authority as Imam. Like Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Yusuf etc

I prefer Ameer-ul-Momineen ! :smokin:

this is not about a small disagreement in long long ago, this is about Right and Wrong.with respect two great person wont go for war for small misunderstanding.

Well, keep this right and wrong thingy to yourselves and don't export it to Muslims.

Imam here means a leader just like Khalifa. We call mosque clerics who lead prayers Imams as well. The point is that we hold Omar, Othman, Ali, and Abu Baker with great respect.

I know !

But that wasn't my point - We don't attach the prefix 'Imam' with anyone of the first 3 Caliphs or any other Sahabi from that time - Not with Talha, Zubair, Abu Hurrairah, Khalid bin Waleed (Peace Be Upon them All) & yet we, subconsciously, attach it with Ali, Hassan & Hussein (Peace Be Upon them All) - I don't like that !

So I stick with Hazrat..... for all of them ! :)

i know.:smart:

Probably they should be lined up and shot then?
Problem solved.

Should we laugh so that your ego is please?
But then again, it could be funny coming from Canada where there are laws against Hate Speech etc., you should know.

I know !

But that wasn't my point - We don't attach the prefix 'Imam' with anyone of the first 3 Caliphs or any other Sahabi from that time - Not with Talha, Zubair, Abu Hurrairah, Khalid bin Waleed (Peace Be Upon them All) & yet we, subconsciously, attach it with Ali, Hassan & Hussein (Peace Be Upon them All) - I don't like that !

So I stick with Hazrat..... for all of them ! :)

Nothing wrong in that either. As far as you don't criticize any companion or family member of the Prophet(SAW) all is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom