What's new

“She looked very worried", Pak FM Qureshi Makes Personal Remark at Sushma Swaraj For Avoiding Him

Begging for visa with the pictures of their sick kids on Twitter hopefully MS Querishi will treat their kids ....

Did Qureshi or anyone else forced indians? Indians need their money, it's not like they are coming for free treatment.

We do not need them or their money that’s why Indian Govt banned the visas and then they start begging for visas on internet using their sick kids .....
Did Qureshi or anyone else forced indians? Indians need their money, it's not like they are coming for free treatment.

We do not need them or their money that’s why Indian Govt banned the visas and then they start begging for visas on internet using their sick kids .....

Your bjp banned the visas to show indians that they have "acheived" something against Pakistan. Afterall indians no matter what they say hate only one thing in their lives, Pakistan. You providing them visas show that you actually want their money, else you would shut your missions or consulate in Pakistan. Deny them then come back to talk.

It’s govt of India that banned the visas and yes we don’t want any kind of connection with Western neighbours and it’s great that they have rejected the talks ...... and we hate to lose the life of innocents at the hands of Pakistanis when govt are talking with each other ..... next will be the complete stop of flow of water of 3 rivers of India’s share to Pakistan....
Your bjp banned the visas to show indians that they have "acheived" something against Pakistan. Afterall indians no matter what they say hate only one thing in their lives, Pakistan. You providing them visas show that you actually want their money, else you would shut your missions or consulate in Pakistan. Deny them then come back to talk.

yes you have achieved all the objectives, now Modi's supporter will say how come Pakistanis are insulting India everyday...where is 56 inch....will you just keep celebrating fake surgical strike anniversaries.

Claiming surgical strikes (whether true or false) to the world requires a 56 inch chest

Claiming that nothing has ever happened (by Pakistan) instead of retaliation proves and validates 56 inch

Claiming surgical strikes (whether true or false) to the world requires a 56 inch chest

Claiming that nothing has ever happened (by Pakistan) instead of retaliation proves and validates 56 inch
What..so those jawans that were killed was a lie? I hope so..i dont want people dying

What..so those jawans that were killed was a lie? I hope so..i dont want people dying

If some country claims that it has violated some others country's sovereignity then it means a lot.

thin skinned Bhartis, new Pakistani government is getting under your skin?

you still think the world cares about you :rofl::rofl:
India is a joke in the world

I guess after the speech in the UN, we know why she would have looked "very worried".

It’s govt of India that banned the visas and yes we don’t want any kind of connection with Western neighbours and it’s great that they have rejected the talks ...... and we hate to lose the life of innocents at the hands of Pakistanis when govt are talking with each other ..... next will be the complete stop of flow of water of 3 rivers of India’s share to Pakistan....

During Congress the visa service was not closed. During bjp it happened because they wanted to "prove" their sir ji kal strykee on Pakistani patients. The fact is that if bjp was serious about it, it would not pay any heed to any twitter or anything.

Pakistan does not want any relations with india either, that is why you should force your bjp to shut it's mission in Pakistan and close the consulate/embassy.

Yes you can try shutting water, those are the best things you can do. This will make Pakistan along with China to somehow make the impossible as possible by diverting the Indus altogether through Gilgit Baltistan. This way Pakistan can have an excuse that since india started diverting process first Pakistan reciprocated. Just as Pakistan did in case of nuclear tests.

Indians (Hindus in specific) are cowards by their very nature. They have a history full of submitting to those who look them straight in the eyes.

They only attack when they believe they are larger in numbers for certain and outnumber their enemy and the target is unable to fight back. If they see any kind of ability of retaliation they back down.

I have seen this trait of theirs play out from first hand experiences.

Back
Top Bottom