What's new

Share your embarassing stories here

Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So I bet every PDFer has a embarassing story to share ;)

Whether with family, school, love life, please do share it!

Let us start off with me:
When I was in school I was a very shy and timid kid... Most of the kids were in their pre teens and would crack inappropriate jokes, and I would always feel left out..

One time this kid next to me said a very funny joke to his friends, and I was listening and burst out laughing, the whole class stared at me. I fell off my chair onto my butt and outcame the biggest fart ever...
I couldnt live through the class so I ran to the restroom and skipped school

The biggest one was in a party a bit drunk I was admiring a nice looking gal, my friends asked me to discribe her in words & I Do that in a good way... After listening me for 15 mins a guy standing with us introduce himself as a senior officer of mine.. Then he call the girl & make her intro as his sister & discribe her every word I Uttered about her ...
I was like WTF... Kasam se saari utar gayi...
but the good thing happened of that was i make him my saala after one year..

The biggest one was in a party a bit drunk I was admiring a nice looking gal, my friends asked me to discribe her in words & I Do that in a good way... After listening me for 15 mins a guy standing with us introduce himself as a senior officer of mine.. Then he call the girl & make her intro as his sister & discribe her every word I Uttered about her ...

Dude! You are so lucky!

ones i was shown finger by a hijra/khusra:rofl::rofl:

Eh... The blessings soon turn into insults when you dont hand them any money.. whats there to be suprised or embarassed about that xD

Dude! You are so lucky!

Eh... The blessings soon turn into insults when you dont hand them any money.. whats there to be suprised or embarassed about that xD
i didnt done anything. Im a shareef admi n he came into my agency n did that in front of my staff.

And i happen to be their boss. Later the misunderstanding was cleared.

Back
Top Bottom