What's new

Share your childhood memories

Zee-shaun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please share your childhood memories. It can be anything like the first birthday you remember or the first day at school or you first crush as a child. Your booboos and fears or the stuff that really made you happy.

My first day at school was when I was 4. I cried all day till mom picked me up. :cray:
And i was scared as hell for the fat ugly lizard behind the mirror in the lounge. I wouldn't go near it and usually walked around it.

is that count :P
Ahh Rainman is back.
He's definitely Rainman.
Definitely...
Rainman..
Definitely Rainman.
Rainman is back.
Back..
He's definitely back.
Definitely.

The first time I visited Pakistan when I was like 6 years old in 2004 and it was for a uncles wedding kinda first time I experienced cultural clash as a child since I was a diaspora and mixed kid I always was the spoiled one I really did not like Pakistani food when I was little and loved Fast food so my uncles or relatives would always buy KFC,Mc Donald's or take me there was I was there as a kid looking back I kinda feel embarrassed but oh well

There is one memory that i never forget , in 5th grade i got 1st position , when i was standing behind the stage waiting for my name to be called and recieve my trophy , i heared a whisper , it was my social studies teacher , she said , are you happy hasnain ? And i said ,yes Mam i am , and then she exploded the bomb on my head , She said "KISS ME" ... i was little and i did'nt understand these things so i did'nt pay attention , but now whenever i get a flashback of this memory , i say to myself "WHAT THE HELL" and smile ....

And trust me its a true story ....

I had a crush on my science teacher :partay:

So ahe made you a nerd or what? :cheesy:

Me too , but for me it was my maths teacher back in eighth grade ... :lol:

My first school crush was my Urdu teacher Miss Azrah, she always wore pink lipstick and looked like a princess. :smitten:

And I also fell in love with my class fellow Sabina because she used to bring me home made chocolate chip cookies. :cheers:

There is one memory that i never forget , in 5th grade i got 1st position , when i was standing behind the stage waiting for my name to be called and recieve my trophy , i heared a whisper , it was my social studies teacher , she said , are you happy hasnain ? And i said ,yes Mam i am , and then she exploded the bomb on my head , She said "KISS ME" ... i was little and i did'nt understand these things so i did'nt pay attention , but now whenever i get a flashback of this memory , i say to myself "WHAT THE HELL" and smile ....

So you kissed her or not ?;)

is that count :P
Ahh Rainman is back.
He's definitely Rainman.
Definitely...
Rainman..
Definitely Rainman.
Rainman is back.
Back..
He's definitely back.
Definitely.
Touché :sarcastic:

Then what happened next? :blink:

The first time I visited Pakistan when I was like 6 years old in 2004 and it was for a uncles wedding kinda first time I experienced cultural clash as a child since I was a diaspora and mixed kid I always was the spoiled one I really did not like Pakistani food when I was little and loved Fast food so my uncles or relatives would always buy KFC,Mc Donald's or take me there was I was there as a kid looking back I kinda feel embarrassed but oh well

Don't like Pakistani food...sacrilege

How could you not like desi food? :what:
There's a lot of snacks for kids with funny names and they all taste good.

Mom used to make me an egg roll and I used to call it 'anna chuha'. And pancakes with smileys made of syrop ::smitten:

What are you mixed with m8?

Back
Top Bottom