What's new

Shahid Masood Ke Bol Chornay Ki Asal Hakeeqat

Another conspiracy.... lol

There are now two threads about this third rate "doctor" and a "political analyst". Masood talks in circular argument repeating his points for 30 minutes. Total waste of time !

Since last few years , he become more anarchist then a peace loving democratic person.

Why did he leave? Dear OP if you have opened a thread then also explain in words, why act like those internet click baits? ;)

the news is that he rejoined News One channel. it seems like previous big fishes of media he might had been planted to bring Pemra notices to Bol and thus paving way for ban on bol????

Why did he leave? Dear OP if you have opened a thread then also explain in words, why act like those internet click baits? ;)

I have just gone through this video and was amazed to see why and how our anchors are in coordination with Indian lobby? Is connection of Shahid Masood with Indian lobby justifiable?

I have just gone through this video and was amazed to see why and how our anchors are in coordination with Indian lobby? Is connection of Shahid Masood with Indian lobby justifiable?
I don't know didn't see the video. So that's what its about, he has Indian connections? That is quite a predicament in journalism, people for monetary gains are known for towing their sponsors agenda and this practice is not just confined to few individuals, there are certain media houses which are conveniently running Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Islam and Anti military campaigns under the guise of "freedom of speech"..........e.g Dawn, The Express Tribune and Jang Group

He is Back.........................................in spite of PEMRA

the news is that he rejoined News One channel. it seems like previous big fishes of media he might had been planted to bring Pemra notices to Bol and thus paving way for ban on bol????
He talked too much about military and marshal law. Targeting political parties many times, but his wish list never ends. Unfortunately , he created complicated situation for ARY and then BOL, due to his wishful predictions.
He better start " end of time" .. much better for him.

and who gives a flying cock why when and where he left what, he is just a freaking anchor
Apparently some people live and breath what these jesters feed them every night.

Back
Top Bottom