What's new

Shaheen-3 missile to cover Indian second strike from Andaman: Lt General Khalid Kidwai

If its about miniaturization of warhead than we already have done it in shape of Nasr

So what is the problem. send these terrorist Pakistanis to hell and liberate Azad Kashmir.

Anybody who believes 99.8% reliability can be achieved in practicality is deluding themselves. The probability that such a high probability can be achieved is itself extremely tiny, by pure mathematics.

However that being said, we haven't taken the theka of wiping Pakistanis from this planet. Whether Pakistan flourishes, or rolls over and drowns, is not our concern. If you want Pakistanis wiped out, please go ahead and do something about it.

Our only concern with Pak is about certain damned imbeciles crossing over to our territory to cling to some of our peaks or some mad dogs attacking our citizens. Keep them locked up, shot up or in your presidential palace, but just make sure they don't cross our to our territory, and I promise you we won't even bat an eyelid if you become the next USA, or the next North Korea.

Anybody who believes 99.8% reliability can be achieved in practicality is deluding themselves. The probability that such a high probability can be achieved is itself extremely tiny, by pure mathematics.
Hmm probability lectures by Dr Qudrat comes to my mind. Thanks
However that being said, we haven't taken the theka of wiping Pakistanis from this planet. Whether Pakistan flourishes, or rolls over and drowns, is not our concern. If you want Pakistanis wiped out, please go ahead and do something about it.

Our only concern with Pak is about certain damned imbeciles crossing over to our territory to cling to some of our peaks or some mad dogs attacking our citizens. Keep them locked up, shot up or in your presidential palace, but just make sure they don't cross our to our territory, and I promise you we won't even bat an eyelid if you become the next USA, or the next North Korea.
My reply is in response to his idiotic comment. No offence

For Pakistan nuking India is like suicide bombing. Youwill get yourself destroyed too. No sane or normal person will celebrate like the Pakistanis here.

For Pakistan nuking India is like suicide bombing. Youwill get yourself destroyed too. No sane or normal person will celebrate like the Pakistanis here.

Ehm, you got that wrong.

It is suicidal for india to think about launching any military strike against Pakistan.

Because that would eventually lead to complete destruction of india and Pakistan due to nuclear factor.

So as long as india stays in its cage, we are all safe

Ehm, you got that wrong.

It is suicidal for india to think about launching any military strike against Pakistan.

Because that would eventually lead to complete destruction of india and Pakistan due to nuclear factor.

So as long as india stays in its cage, we are all safe

Yes you are right...any war between our countries is suicidal. But stop using sentences like 'stays in its cage' to make yourself feel better. Accordingly Pakistan is also in its cage right?

Yes you are right...any war between our countries is suicidal. But stop using sentences like 'stays in its cage' to make yourself feel better. Accordingly Pakistan is also in its cage right?
umm,,,remember Kargil.both were nuclear even then,,,there is still space for war albeit in the shadow of nooks

umm,,,remember Kargil.both were nuclear even then,,,there is still space for war albeit in the shadow of nooks

Yea, but the war did not progress, very limited in nature. Its a good thing.

Kargil wasn't a "war"....It was a prolonged skirmish in one part of the Northern mountains.

Moreover, at that time, indo-Pak nuclear capabilities were no way near enough to destroy each other. Both had conducted "scientific experiments" (nuclear tests of 1998) to prove that they have the capability to build bombs...but there was no industrial scale productions of warheads, no integration of warheads with multiple types of delivery systems, the nuclear doctrines weren't fully developed, and militaries of both nations did not have nuclear weapons available to them to use on massive scale..

Today, all of the above is present. Today we have an "actual" nuclear M.A.D factor existing between both nations.

As I said, india will be kept in its little cage..any effort to come out of that cage will be met by sheer destruction by Pakistan.

So your delusions of "there is still space of war" is nothing but what I already described....delusions.

Bhai jaan to kia apne bhi subramanian swami sahab ki classes lena start kr di?fee kitni hai?

NOTE:read my earlier posts when i said that even if Pakistan emptied its warheads inventory on india,india will not retaliate.I have also mentioned the reason but if you still want me to post them again,i will post it on monday

Please post your those posts for people to read.

I'm interested..

When you do post them, please tag me as well

As I said, india will be kept in its little cage..any effort to come out of that cage will be met by sheer destruction by Pakistan.

So your delusions of "there is still space of war" is nothing but what I already described....delusions.

The delusions are yours. A status quo power always benefits in such a situation, it is the greedy state that runs out of options. Since india does not actively seek territory from Pakistan, we have nothing to bother about. What is left is the response to Pakistan initiated terror, the choice of response can be multi-dimensional, again suiting a state that can bring more money to bear.

As for threatening India with destruction, only the absolutely suicidal will want that scenario. Game any scenario, Pakistan will always be the loser regardless of whether or not such a scenario provides for significant damage to India.

Yea, but the war did not progress, very limited in nature. Its a good thing.
well,,it good tht it didnt escalate but it was almost 3 months long conflict,,,enuff time for both sides to weigh there options;)
Kargil wasn't a "war"....It was a prolonged skirmish in one part of the Northern mountains.

Moreover, at that time, indo-Pak nuclear capabilities were no way near enough to destroy each other. Both had conducted "scientific experiments" (nuclear tests of 1998) to prove that they have the capability to build bombs...but there was no industrial scale productions of warheads, no integration of warheads with multiple types of delivery systems, the nuclear doctrines weren't fully developed, and militaries of both nations did not have nuclear weapons available to them to use on massive scale..

Today, all of the above is present. Today we have an "actual" nuclear M.A.D factor existing between both nations.

ok ok,,,not war,,,skirmish then.....
but fact remains,, kargil has proven that there is still space for such "skirmishes" without involving nukes:D

ok ok,,,not war,,,skirmish then.....
but fact remains,, kargil has proven that there is still space for such "skirmishes" without involving nukes:D

Kargil was initiated by Pakistan. (and it conquered territory/posts from india and still maintains some of those posts..such as point 5353, Dalu Nag, and Saddle Ridge etc..territory over-looking drass sector of india)...

I do not believe that indians have enough guts to initiate any conflict under nuclear scenario. indians are an inferior people that have stayed colonized by superior Muslims for centuries. 2001 and 2008 fiasco shown that indian military always backed down and retreated when the chips were down.

sorry, but hindus have never been known for their bravery, guts, and will to fight.

Kargil was initiated by Pakistan. (and it conquered territory/posts from india and still maintains some of those posts..such as point 5353, Dalu Nag, and Saddle Ridge etc..territory over-looking drass sector of india)...

I do not believe that indians have enough guts to initiate any conflict under nuclear scenario. indians are an inferior people that have stayed colonized by superior Muslims for centuries. 2001 and 2008 fiasco shown that indian military always backed down and retreated when the chips were down.

sorry, but hindus have never been known for their bravery, guts, and will to fight.
keep beliving tht,,,we like it tht way :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom