What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not any way superior than him. And he didn't ask for your help. The rest is common sense.

He lacks any ability to argue and makes stupid one liners which hardly make sense, therefore i am superior to him in that part. I am generous.

He lacks any ability to argue and makes stupid one liners which hardly make sense, therefore i am superior to him in that part. I am generous.

He's been arguing with your mob this long successfully. Makes him superior than you bunch.

well shadow already said what i wanted to tell .its no logical when the 40% of the people talked in bangla while only the 7% takled in urdu .
dear sepoi aazidane please please for wasta of allah & islam dont fight each other... brother sepoi sitution is very very dangerious & grave...we all good muslim as well as islam do not tollerate crime in any form...so we dont have objection on criminal should be punished..but what is actully happening in here is not justice....this is call plot game... which happedned 1949,1952,1969,1971,1975,1982,1990,1996,2007, and now....but enough is enough ...& this is my openion that,it will be last...if u people are not accepting plot game started from 1949 & 52 ...then please answer my following question..

in 1947 when india & pakistan was imerge... the put almost same rules for controling there state..& india declear national language will be hindi 1st & official language will be hindi & english for federal...& provincial official language will be local language plus hindi,english...and we all know hindi is language of UP and MP....in polulation wise they were not top..though westbengal accep that without any question..and we all know during that time westbengal was pioner in bangla language....almost 99% bengali writer from WB..beside east bengal put objection & demanding bangla should be nationa language...why?? urdu is not language of panjab,sindh,baluch,bengal,kashmir....so its more neutral than hindi...more over urdu was made by mugols...& since then urdu play very important roles ... so come to straight point....why bengali had objection for urdu as pakistan's national language where bangali from west bangal not....???

dear sepoi aazidane please please for wasta of allah & islam dont fight each other... brother sepoi sitution is very very dangerious & grave...we all good muslim as well as islam do not tollerate crime in any form...so we dont have objection on criminal should be punished..but what is actully happening in here is not justice....this is call plot game... which happedned 1949,1952,1969,1971,1975,1982,1990,1996,2007, and now....but enough is enough ...& this is my openion that,it will be last...if u people are not accepting plot game started from 1949 & 52 ...then please answer my following question..

in 1947 when india & pakistan was imerge... the put almost same rules for controling there state..& india declear national language will be hindi 1st & official language will be hindi & english for federal...& provincial official language will be local language plus hindi,english...and we all know hindi is language of UP and MP....in polulation wise they were not top..though westbengal accep that without any question..and we all know during that time westbengal was pioner in bangla language....almost 99% bengali writer from WB..beside east bengal put objection & demanding bangla should be nationa language...why?? urdu is not language of panjab,sindh,baluch,bengal,kashmir....so its more neutral than hindi...more over urdu was made by mugols...& since then urdu play very important roles ... so come to straight point....why bengali had objection for urdu as pakistan's national language where bangali from west bangal not....???

because over night the majority of the population would have become illiterate, i mean the few literate ones.

huh? you were openly declaring them guilty, i am asking you, how do you know? court failed to prove anything(ask UN) so once again, if you don't have proofs, don't argue based on your assumptions.

I don't have any problem with the decision of the court. If you have any problem, take it to the court or even better, take it to the UN. Don't make baseless arguments.

infact urdu is not language on any people or group.. any way u r right...but why people & scholer from WB accept hindi..even hindi is not majority,s language though..... by the way english also not mejority's language ....

hahaha :rofl: mamara ekhon field e nai . namlei ei chobir moto obostha hobe :lol:

That is where your limited thinking failed to realize that once your "mamara" come to street they will look for answer on indian and Awami league leaders behind peelkhana massacre.

53595821047495242383911.jpg

welcome...

majlum

531487_562997643713368_1802463324_n.jpg

infact urdu is not language on any people or group.. any way u r right...but why people & scholer from WB accept hindi..even hindi is not majority,s language though..... by the way english also not mejority's language though....

They were part of a separate country and that was their choice. We made our choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom