What's new

Shahabaz Gill's Driver Family Snatched 15K and Mobile from police as per FIR :Govt of Jokers

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

So police is looking for Shahbaz gill's phone and allegedly his driver took the phone with himself

So according to FIR
So combined Police force from 3 police stations raided the house of driver's Father in law.
And there that family robbed police of 15000 rupees, snatched Mobile.

Not only that they had also beaten up police constable

I'm sorry but guys in power have totally lost their mind.
Every new day they brings up more and more bullshit in a hope to cover up the earlier bullshit.

After yesterday's blunder now they're trying to malign the family of that poor driver.

May Allah have mercy on us.

I wonder why Shehbaz Gill’s cook is still roaming around freely. I smell conspiracy in it

Also the Grandmother of Shehbaz Gill’s maid is not arrested yet

These people are a threat to national security and “masoom” Bilawal and Maryam dynasties

So police is looking for Shahbaz gill's phone and allegedly his driver took the phone with himself

So according to FIR
So combined Police force from 3 police stations raided the house of driver's Father in law.
And there that family robbed police of 15000 rupees, snatched Mobile.

Not only that they had also beaten up police constable

I'm sorry but guys in power have totally lost their mind.
Every new day they brings up more and more bullshit in a hope to cover up the earlier bullshit.

After yesterday's blunder now they're trying to malign the family of that poor driver.

May Allah have mercy on us.
Should've eliminated the Sharif family when he had the chance. Musharraf pe Allah ki lanat.

Back
Top Bottom