What's new

Serial blasts ahead of Modi's rally in Patna; 1 dead, 16 injured

I disagree dude. We don't need to do tit for tat for every wrong doings. These terrorists have grown because of appeasement policy of our govt. We just need a very strong govt in centre for a long time(atleast 10-15 years) to control these menacs.
Eg- Gujarat was a hot bed of terrorists in early 2000s but we know how gujarat govt dealt with those terrorists.

I do get pissed off with such replies. How does growing a spine relate to 'tit for tat' ? ............tat can suck on all the tit he want.

Terrorism stops when pakistanis realize it is not worth it. It is for Hindus in India to make them realize that its not worth it.

Now there are two ways of doing it. We can pay them a billion $ and beg them not to kill us. Offer to convert to Islam so that they don't kill us.

Or we can give them an overwhelming reply that will convince them that peace with India is a better option.

They won't be punish, India is soft on terror. I Indian politicians will go tough on Terrorirsts Muslim will not vote for them...

Muslim believe that they are victim.
So, what do you think is the way forword?

1. So you are saying Congress is behind these blasts ahead of BJP and Modi rallies ?

As a media person i found such small scale blasts aimed at creating panic do not fetch any political gain to the preparator but to the victim in your case.

as far as US stoog or not i believe NO Indian govt can go all out against US so if anyone from BJP is telling people they will take different decisions its a lie.
You are no media person. Period.

Oh well.. only other day Pappu claimed BJP was responsible for Muzaffarpur riots & yesterday the confession by captured terrorist that it was revenge for the UP riots. Now you know who is working hands in gloves! Congress should be held responsible for corrupting & radicalizing the minorities to unleash terror on common man. Congress & Pappu should be held directly responsible for this act... as simple as that.

Is that confirmed?

They probably do it out of the illogical and irrational belief that they will somehow be rewarded for it in the afterlife.
I seriously hope you send some senior police officials on how to 'deal' with these. The way you have treated Uighur separatists is honestly commendable. Not trolling, not being sarcastic. Some people understand only the language of force.

I do get pissed off with such replies. How does growing a spine relate to 'tit for tat' ? ............tat can suck on all the tit he want.

Terrorism stops when pakistanis realize it is not worth it. It is for Hindus in India to make them realize that its not worth it.

Now there are two ways of doing it. We can pay them a billion $ and beg them not to kill us. Offer to convert to Islam so that they don't kill us.

Or we can give them an overwhelming reply that will convince them that peace with India is a better option.

You bharati communal riots are not our work. look within . Stop abusing your own Muslims and don't blame us for everything

What a lame excuse to hide Hindu terrorism.

The Hindu extremists from BJP spread a fake video showing two boys were beaten to death and the BJP walas told Hindus that these boys are Hindus who were killed by Muslims a thus the riots started resulting in driving Muslims out from Muzaffarnagar besides killings.

and oh do you know the video was from????
A video inspired the Muslims to kill or attack the Panchayat? Then for every MMS Scandal, boyfriends and girlfriends should kill each others. A video is one thing and taking a life is quite another. But then who am I writing to :(

You bharati communal riots are not our work. look within . Stop abusing your own Muslims and don't blame us for everything
Live in your own country and stop caring about Indians. We are not blaming fake Pushtoon media people. The terrorists have been identified and being dealt with. Have a problem? Take up your case and join the Global war against us.

A video inspired the Muslims to kill or attack the Panchayat? Then for every MMS Scandal, boyfriends and girlfriends should kill each others. A video is one thing and taking a life is quite another. But then who am I writing to :(

Ohhow twisting words he. The video was spread by Hindus to ignite killing of Muslims and it did happen.

Live in your own country and stop caring about Indians. We are not blaming fake Pushtoon media people. The terrorists have been identified and being dealt with. Have a problem? Take up your case and join the Global war against us.

read before posting . Your Bharati member was blaming Pakistan.

look within before blaming us even for your farting.

You re nobody to decide that .Period
Don't go about claiming everything everytime. I work in so and so etc etc. While your post quality and grammar leaves much to be desired. Stay on topic and write coherently. Incidentally I don't wish to judge you in any way. That would be a waste of time. I just get pissed off when I see people supporting terrorists.

Last edited:
Ohhow twisting words he. The video was spread by Hindus to ignite killing of Muslims and it did happen.
Ok so they are the victims. Of course, being born in that community gives you the lifelong claim of being victimhood. Troll. :mad:

Or we can give them an overwhelming reply that will convince them that peace with India is a better option
il go with the second part but do you realli think we have that kind of attitude ...the answer is no we tend to suffer and let the strom pass away than stand up to it and face it or try to create a place where no storm could ever hurt it

hindus are not an agressive quam as they say and the funny thing is we are persistant by choice not by force thats why if one molvi decides to grab a peace of prime land all he has to do is to geather a few followrs and have namaz on that area very soon youl see a mosque there and a house besides it and no govt official would dare to challenge it :mad:

read before posting . Your Bharati member was blaming Pakistan.

look within before blaming us even for your farting.
The Indian state has not blamed you for blasts in Bihar. The Indian Mujaheedin is in the radar. They are indigenous.

Back
Top Bottom