What's new

Serial blasts ahead of Modi's rally in Patna; 1 dead, 16 injured

now nitish babu will say that 'they(terrorists) are betas of Bihar'.

Nitish Kumar has turned out to be another dog in the congress litter. He knew Modi rally would be targeted by terrorists and he purposely made the security lax to ensure deaths of BJP workers (Indians and fellow Biharis) to sabotage his political rival.

What a disgusting peice of $hit Nitish kumar has turned out to be. There were a few on PDF who saw him as PM material. LOL.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/live...or-security-at-modis-patna-rally-1196755.html

The Patna blasts which killed five people and injured close to 100 has put the Nitish Kumar government under the scanner. And although Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has vigorously defended the security arrangements for the Hunkar rally, central intelligence agencies are reportedly begging to differ.

According to this report in the Times of India: Sources said though there were no specific inputs, Bihar government was told about possible threats to the Narendra Modi rally. Still, security was so lax that even anti-sabotage checks, a routine in such rallies, were not done. Even policemen were not found in adequate numbers around the venue while several peripheral sections of the venue were seen guarded by private security.

The Indian Express noted, “What baffled the central agencies is the way the police handled the spots where these explosions were reported. Unlike the standard practice after the blasts, the areas were not cordoned off which resulted in loss of vital clues. Also, although the police have a bomb disposal squad, there are not enough personnel to comb the area. The police used lathis and bare hands to pick packets suspected to contain IEDs.”

For his part, Nitish said, ”There were no intelligence inputs either from the Centre or from the state. Whatever was possible to do for this kind of a programme, the administration had done. Security was tightened keeping in mind the BJP rally. Senior police officials had personally monitored the security arrangements at Gandhi Maidan,”

Another victory for 'secular' Nitish Kumar :mad:

Patna-serial-blasts_new2.jpg

You got your answer - now you can draw your inference on who is going to benefit - Even the pseudosecular governments in both state and central point to this -

The names of the four detained are Imtiaz Ansari, Ainul, Akhtar and Kaleem. Ansari, a resident of Ranchi, was apprehended at the railway station just after the first two bombs went off. He was apparently planning to plant some more bombs but panicked when he saw the police and bomb disposal squad. On being challenged, he tried to flee but was arrested.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ts-Modis-Patna-rally/articleshow/24785956.cms

:) yhe I read the news already. So quick to nab and also link it to budh gaya .

;) God speed.

BTW Muzaffarnagar killing of Muslims don't you think if BJP walas dint use fake video to start riots it would not have happened

:) yhe I read the news already. So quick to nab and also link it to budh gaya .

;) God speed.

BTW Muzaffarnagar killing of Muslims don't you think if BJP walas dint use fake video to start riots it would not have happened

Don't you think if the muslims had not attacked the mahapanchayath the riots won't have happened ??

Who are they: Muslim
What they did: Bomb Blast.
Why they did it? : Because they got Islam.

They say they were avenging Muzaffarnagar riots, I am asking these Daughter and 'Son in laws' of Nitish Kumar, Shall we avenge you death of 5 Hindus by blowing up Mosque?

Who spread the fake video

Trust me Onion, The world is suffering from hate.. How can one live in religion with so much hate? A Muslim today hate everyone. I wonder Is this for Islam founded? Look around u, Shia is killed because of hate, Christians are killed because of hate, Hindus killed yesterday because of hate, Amricans, Indians, Russian, Chinese, Israeli all are killed because Islamic hate.

Move out of this hate. Accept some religion where hate has no place..

Trust me Onion, The world is suffering from hate.. How can one live in religion with so much hate? A Muslim today hate everyone. I wonder Is this for Islam founded? Look around u, Shia is killed because of hate, Christians are killed because of hate, Hindus killed yesterday because of hate, Amricans, Indians, Russian, Chinese, Israeli all are killed because Islamic hate.

Move out of this hate. Accept some religion where hate has no place..

What a lame excuse to hide Hindu terrorism.

The Hindu extremists from BJP spread a fake video showing two boys were beaten to death and the BJP walas told Hindus that these boys are Hindus who were killed by Muslims a thus the riots started resulting in driving Muslims out from Muzaffarnagar besides killings.

and oh do you know the video was from????

The Hindu extremists from BJP spread a fake video showing two boys were beaten to death and the BJP walas told Hindus that these boys are Hindus who were killed by Muslims a thus the riots started resulting in driving Muslims out from Muzaffarnagar besides killings.

Usual propaganda .

The muzzafarnagar riots started after muslims attacked the jatts returning after from the mahapanchayath .

You are justifying terrorism..

The problem is flawed ideology. The ideology of hate..

I can see , in my lifetime, there is war coming.. And yes Propaganda is a tool of this ideology..

Back
Top Bottom