What's new

Serial blasts ahead of Modi's rally in Patna; 1 dead, 16 injured

i dont have anything against BJP to hate it since i believe BJP hasnt harmed Pakistan that much :)

am just asking about the frequency of such low scale blasts in its rallies or ahead of these, who is going to benefit ?

is it a political gimick ?
You got your answer - now you can draw your inference on who is going to benefit - Even the pseudosecular governments in both state and central point to this -

The names of the four detained are Imtiaz Ansari, Ainul, Akhtar and Kaleem. Ansari, a resident of Ranchi, was apprehended at the railway station just after the first two bombs went off. He was apparently planning to plant some more bombs but panicked when he saw the police and bomb disposal squad. On being challenged, he tried to flee but was arrested.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ts-Modis-Patna-rally/articleshow/24785956.cms

Sashan^^ It makes good sense.

One calls it terrorist, the other calls it patriot.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Whoever blew himself/herself up with the rest must had great conviction of what he/she believe. He/she must be very passionate.

He/she merely expressed his/her desire by action. I mean what is more valuable than ones life yet he/she gave it up.

Could you be that passionate? Mind you I am not condoning it. What is needed is introspection to find out why people do this in your country.

Whoever blew himself/herself up with the rest must had great conviction of what he/she believe. He/she must be very passionate.

He/she merely expressed his/her desire by action. I mean what is more valuable than ones life yet he/she gave it up.

Could you be that passionate? Mind you I am not condoning it. What is needed is introspection to find out why people do this in your country.

Why not try doing that introspection? The Organization is Indian Mujahideen

The organization is Indian Mujahideen and the organization wants to have an Islamic Caliphate in South Asia. The organization is banned by various countries across the globe. Shall we grant them their Caliphate? Let me know. And hope you guys preach the same for the Chinese for Uighur or ask the same question for the monks burning themselves in Tibet - These monks are passionate as well and giving up their lives and hope you preach to Chinese to do the introspection as well. And likewise why not raise the question to your government(Canada) who has banned various organizations in your country why did the government ban these orgs which has very passionate people that they give their valuable lives.

And do not claim that you do not condone their actions - That is what you have done above asking us to introspect on why these killed 6 innocent people and you are indeed a supporter of these people i.e terrorists.

^^^ I don't want to get into the politic of it.
Each side has his story to tell. I am sure the history goes far and deep. As I said, I can only see the human side of it. Right or wrong I take no position.

I suppose the Tibetans who set themselves on fire were passionate about their cause and what they believed in. Killing yourself is ultimate sacrifice one could give.

As to question my government, it is the lobbyists' job. Common folks like me are not listened to. No one will make this a campaign issue. I guess less than one percentage of Canadians ever heard of Indian Mujahideen. Most would likely look at you blankly wondering what the hell you are quibbling about.

Last edited:
^^^ I don't want to get into the politic of it.
Each side has his story to tell. I am sure the history goes far and deep. As I said, I can only see the human side of it. Right or wrong is not for me to judge.

As to question my government, it is the lobbyists' job. Common folks like me are not listened to. No one will make this a campaign issue. I guess less than one percentage of Canadians ever heard of Indian Mujahideen. Most will likely look at you blankly wondering what the hell you are quibbling about.

Indian Mujahideen might not be unknown to you guys but try telling Canadians to make sense to look at the human side of these people who had just killed 6 innocent people. They will look at you as either a terrorist sympathizer or at the least blabbering.

^^^I once saw a movie, in it the monologue goes something like this,

You are having breakfast, there is this horrible headline a bomb went off killing many people, you turned the page, it's about Prince William having a baby, you put the paper down and finish your scrambled eggs.

Are we not caring?

There are just too many phuck up things happening every pfucking day. You won't be able to function if you put your energy into everything that happened.

Last edited:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ts-Modis-Patna-rally/articleshow/24785956.cms

Eight explosive devices with timers went off between 9.30am and 12.25pm as part of a serial bomb attack suspected to be the handiwork of Indian Mujahideen (IM). Four alleged operatives of the outfit have been detained, one of whom is in critical condition after being caught in a blast. During interrogation, they reportedly told the police that they had staged the attack in retaliation for the Muzaffarnagar riots. They are also said to have named the IM module involved in the Bodh Gaya blasts.

The names of the four detained are Imtiaz Ansari, Ainul, Akhtar and Kaleem. Ansari, a resident of Ranchi, was apprehended at the railway station just after the first two bombs went off. He was apparently planning to plant some more bombs but panicked when he saw the police and bomb disposal squad. On being challenged, he tried to flee but was arrested.

The investigators then got incredibly lucky. Ansari had been asked by his handlers not to carry a mobile phone. So he had jotted down phone numbers of a dozen conspirators on a piece of paper, which fell into the hands of the cops and helped them track down some of the others. One of them, Ainul, who is critical, was initially believed to be a victim of the railway station blasts before it emerged that he was also part of the conspiracy.

...........According to sources, Ansari and other members of the gang had ringed the venue with explosives in the morning when the participants had already started congregating. The explosives were planted in a clockwise manner, starting with a spot bang across the Police Control Room.

Sources quoted Ansari as telling his interrogators that the IM module took care not to plant the explosives in the night, fearing that dew would dampen the IEDs which were said to be similar to those used in the Bodh Gaya blasts.

.............Also, while the Bihar CM Nitish Kumar claimed that there was no intelligence alert, sources in the police said that IB had warned them about a possible terror attack on the rally.

Indian Mujahideen might not be unknown to you guys but try telling Canadians to make sense to look at the human side of these people who had just killed 6 innocent people. They will look at you as either a terrorist sympathizer or at the least blabbering.

He is a terrorist sympathizer born of pakistani parents in canada. What did you expect of him ?

RIP, the terrorists killing innocents people. Wonder how long it will take to bring the culprits to justice.

Back
Top Bottom