What's new

Serial blasts ahead of Modi's rally in Patna; 1 dead, 16 injured

sree45

Reaction score
Country
India
After a string of six minor explosions, a powerful blast rocked the venue of Narendra Modi’s ambitious Hunkar rally on Sunday. Sixteen persons have been injured in the blasts at the venue. Earlier in the day, a crude bomb exploded at the Patna Junction station, killing one person.

There was panic at the venue where a large crowd had gathered to hear the BJP prime ministerial nominee. Modi reached the venue around 1pm.

The big explosion was reported from the middle of the venue while four explosions took place near Gandhi Maidan and two happened outside the venue.

People at the rally said crude bombs have been planted under the soil which burst as soon as people stepped on it.

This is the first time Modi is addressing a rally in Patna since an acrimonious split with Nitish Kumar's Janata Dal (United) over the issue of Modi's elevation within the BJP.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...patna-1-dead-16-injured/article1-1141012.aspx

Why always hardliner Hindu groups' rallies have these smoke blasts ?

Why always hardliner Hindu groups' rallies have these smoke blasts ?
Jana Ji what would have been your reaction if soemthing happened with rallies of IK in run up to your genral elections

any way its like peppu and co wants desperatelli that people should not go to BJP rallies wonder what will come owt will nitish take some action or it will be brushed under the carpet and did modi still carried on with the rally or was it cancelled can some one tell

Jana Ji what would have been your reaction if soemthing happened with rallies of IK in run up to your genral elections

any way its like peppu and co wants desperatelli that people should not go to BJP rallies wonder what will come owt will nitish take some action or it will be brushed under the carpet and did modi still carried on with the rally or was it cancelled can some one tell

There is a big difference in rallies in my country and yours' . Here Pakistan is facing terrorism of international level, and almost every political party ranging from religious to secular to nationalist everyone faced bomb blasts at rallies. So if someone targeted IK rally it wont have been different than any other one here.

Whereas India is passing through peace and NO such international war is going on in its backyard besides looking at the history of such blasts ahead of political rallies, you will find many were at Hardline Hindu political groups' rallies.

This lead to question why only them?

There is a big difference in rallies in my country and yours' . Here Pakistan is facing terrorism of international level, and almost every political party ranging from religious to secular to nationalist everyone faced bomb blasts at rallies. So if someone targeted IK rally it wont have been different than any other one here.

Whereas India is passing through peace and NO such international war is going on in its backyard besides looking at the history of such blasts ahead of political rallies, you will find many were at Hardline Hindu political groups' rallies.

This lead to question why only them
?
with all deu respect Jana ji

BJP is not a pseudo secular party as congress and SP/JD-S-U and likes they say India First ..justice to all appeasement to none and fights on development and rule of which shows in every BJP ruled state go check the figures

now the question why onli blasts and myhem occurs in there rallies ,..simple the ruling state govt and centre are aginst them and dont want people to listen to there questionsraised and answered given

on one hand there in a PM candidate who rose from a sweeper to chaywala to a CM and now Indias perier parties PM candidate and on the other hand there is Son of Ghandi dynasty whos IQ level is not better than a 13 year old child but media is already making him the front runner as it has its leaning towards US backed stooges in power in India ...now go figure ..you are a journalist arent you ??????

with all deu respect Jana ji

BJP is not a pseudo secular party as congress and SP/JD-S-U and likes they say India First ..justice to all appeasement to none and fights on development and rule of which shows in every BJP ruled state go check the figures

now the question why onli blasts and myhem occurs in there rallies ,..simple the ruling state govt and centre are aginst them and dont want people to listen to there questionsraised and answered given

on one hand there in a PM candidate who rose from a sweeper to chaywala to a CM and now Indias perier parties PM candidate and on the other hand there is Son of Ghandi dynasty whos IQ level is not better than a 13 year old child but media is already making him the front runner as it has its leaning towards US backed stooges in power in India ...now go figure ..you are a journalist arent you ??????

1. So you are saying Congress is behind these blasts ahead of BJP and Modi rallies ?

As a media person i found such small scale blasts aimed at creating panic do not fetch any political gain to the preparator but to the victim in your case.

as far as US stoog or not i believe NO Indian govt can go all out against US so if anyone from BJP is telling people they will take different decisions its a lie.

1. So you are saying Congress is behind these blasts ahead of BJP and Modi rallies ?

As a media person i found such small scale blasts aimed at creating panic do not fetch any political gain to the preparator but to the victim in your case.

as far as US stoog or not i believe NO Indian govt can go all out against US so if anyone from BJP is telling people they will take different decisions its a lie.
well jana ji congress is very cunning and ruthless and knows how to play games to bad mouth and finish all those who stand up agaisnt it and specially the Nehru- Gandhi Family...(even congress greats like rajesh pilot&madhav rao scindia were killed mysteriousli as they were opnli against an italian women becoming the most powerful indian)

well they were not small blasts tell me who will benifit from myhem/stampedes/bomb blats at a rally of Main opposition parties election rally

as for US stooge well go check owt treatment and buisness between USA-INDIA during NDA rule and UPA 1 & 2 rule you will get the answer and despite even indian SC clearing modies name in gujrat riots in all cases of negligence or involvement in so called geonocide of muslims in gujrat in 2002US still says it will not give VISA to modi lolzzz its another fact that Modi never wanted US visa in the first place ...go and check the facts i guess google does work in pakistan...your a very able journo i know please do some checking specialli the case of pokhran 2 and USA/Allies reation after it

Last edited:
well jana ji congress is very cunning and ruthless and knows how to play games to bad mouth and finish all those who stand up agaisnt it and specially the Nehru- Gandhi Family...(even congress greats like rajesh pilot&madhav rao scindia were killed mysteriousli as they were opnli against an italian women becoming the most powerful indian)

well they were not small blasts tell me who will benifit from myhem/stampedes/bomb blats at a rally of Main opposition parties election rally

as for US stooge well go check owt treatment and buisness between USA-INDIA during NDA rule and UPA 1 & 2 rule you will get the answer and despite even indian SC clearing modies name in gujrat riots in all cases of negligence or involvement in so called geonocide of muslims in gujrat in 2002US still says it will not give VISA to modi lolzzz its another fact that Modi never wanted US visa in the first place ...go and check the facts i guess google does work in pakistan...your a very able journo i know please do some checking specialli the case of pokhran 2 and USA/Allies reation after it

How will congress benefit from it??

People not coming to rallies does not mean they wont vote for modi

How will congress benefit from it??

People not coming to rallies does not mean they wont vote for modi
are you realli so naive or just hate BJP so much that the obvious is like a internal BJP conspiracy to you

jana ji think of it this way if in run up to elections near you the corrupt MPA is not able to manuver people from going towards his main opponent what will he do..i mean the worst possible dirty tricks to make the supporters of oppostion party go against it

Oh well.. let's see how this so called secular parties give a spin to this incident. What will be RG's reaction to this in his next rally? Escape velocity gone bad?

are you realli so naive or just hate BJP so much that the obvious is like a internal BJP conspiracy to you

jana ji think of it this way if in run up to elections near you the corrupt MPA is not able to manuver people from going towards his main opponent what will he do..i mean the worst possible dirty tricks to make the supporters of oppostion party go against it

i dont have anything against BJP to hate it since i believe BJP hasnt harmed Pakistan that much :)

am just asking about the frequency of such low scale blasts in its rallies or ahead of these, who is going to benefit ?

is it a political gimick ?

i dont have anything against BJP to hate it since i believe BJP hasnt harmed Pakistan that much :)

am just asking about the frequency of such low scale blasts in its rallies or ahead of these, who is going to benefit ?

is it a political gimick ?
mam please its not low intensity blats or fire crakers as congressies and paid media are trying to potray it and please tell me how will BJP benfit from blasts at its main rallies venue as it could have led to massive stampedes killing scores of people and could have snowballed into a major disaster which could have potentialli killed BJP hopes ebven to fight elections...think about it in this angle and you will get some of your answers anyway its too earli to say anything now let the smoke clear in a day or two things might get quite clear as state govt will certainli wont be feeling easy after peoples reaction in the ralli and speciallithe blasts ...there were 5 blasts at the rally ground and two at the raiway staion a stone throw from rally spot

Back
Top Bottom