What's new

Selex ES radar & other technology on JF-17?

@Bilal Khan 777 @Quwa @Zarvan @Horus can we relate ACM's visit to italy with something related to :
1 . avionics for block 3 from selex
2. Selex (although appearing in IDEAS 2016) participation in ideas ....
3. EFT [emoji653][emoji653][emoji653]THIS ONE IS LEAST LIKELY.

Hi,

I am mourning the death of my elder brother who passed away yesterday--.

In the next few days---I will start writing again and start with another campaign---where we will target TRAITORS in the air force---.

images (14).jpg

@Bilal Khan 777 @Quwa @Zarvan @Horus can we relate ACM's visit to italy with something related to :
1 . avionics for block 3 from selex
2. Selex (although appearing in IDEAS 2016) participation in ideas ....
3. EFT [emoji653][emoji653][emoji653]THIS ONE IS LEAST LIKELY.

Italy is looking to sell old EFTs trench-1 & 2s also SAMs and components and systems for JFT is possibility.

At one time additional SPADA 2k were on cards 4 to 6 additional batteries for Navy covering Sear installations and Army. As an offset a repair and maintenance facility was also part of the deal which is now setup at Karachi, which means you can keep the radar and other electronic current and serviced

With Medium Altitude Approx 40k and 20-25 km range its a good system compared to Navy 6km 6k-8k altitude Mistral missile and Gun systems with Marines

Hi,

In the next few days---I will start writing again and start with another campaign---where we will target TRAITORS in the air force---.
Ohhh Sad to hear...
May his soul Rest in Peace.

At one time additional SPADA 2k were on cards 4 to 6 additional batteries for Navy covering Sear installations and Army. As an offset a repair and maintenance facility was also part of the deal which is now setup at Karachi, which means you can keep the radar and other electronic current and serviced

With Medium Altitude Approx 40k and 20-25 km range its a good system compared to Navy 6km 6k-8k altitude Mistral missile and Gun systems with Marines

It will be stupid to waste money on SPADA 2K now when Aster-15/30 is available and can give needed air defence boost to PN, PAF & PA.

It will be stupid to waste money on SPADA 2K now when Aster-15/30 is available and can give needed air defence boost to PN, PAF & PA.

Which service do you work for or do you represent the vendor I mean what is the basis of the statement ?
Buying different systems and support and logistics cost $$$$

A third world country even west will avoid havingultiple systems

Hi,

verry sad to hear about ur loss sir.may allah grant him highest place in jannah ameen.

Hi,

Inna Lillahe wa inna elaihe rajeoun. Sad to hear of your loss. May Allah grant him peace.Ameen.
When you get back to writing we will respond. Till then mourn your loss. We mourn with you.
A

Hi,

So sorry to hear this. May Allah SWT grant him Jannah

Back
Top Bottom