What's new

Secret UFO files inside ISRO!!

LCA is derived technology from UFO >:rofl:

no no... i mean ... no ... ufo ...

k no jokes I belive it YOU CONVINCED ME

Come to think of it , India has been coming up with some of the latest cutting edge UFo Technology in its research and defence ....

And the picture of UFO HAS BEEN LEAKED

ambani-apartment-197x300.jpg

This is the billion dollar UFO dwelling that is only understood by the creatures from far above our thinking capabilities

Last edited by a moderator:
Though there are Un disclosed Researches Going on in ISRO, but I doubt its Of these ... Well No One knew India was among a few Elite countries researching on time travel Until Dr. David Anderson Said it... ISRO might be into the discovery of extraterrestrials....

To the haters, its obvious of you to make fun....

a little hard to belive .:azn: even though a few years ago the times of india had carried an article about ufo being seen in india . but still hard to belive:bounce:

LOL!
Its so damn funny to hear kiddish new like these!
How come people belive them!?

Indeed, the article has been pulled a bit too far!

But any agency that is capable of sending "entities" in outer space can also have access to information of certain parameters that can be termed as related to "Unidentified Objects".

People fail to realize in the quantum of information that you get to study when your space mission's sensors send you back all those signals

Reading the posts here, I am convinced that the Internet warriors just wait to pounce on such articles where you get a chance to ridicule others without knowing a knack of what they write.

I will be the last person to rule out ISRO's lack of knowledge in this arena.

I have privileged information from a source inside NASA, that nasa used alien technology.

I will post the videos up later, It covers are detailed assessment of a person who worked on the project. Its been put on youtube or google video as "NASA case study on UFO"

You have no idea how advanced U.S military technology is, it is atleast 1000 years ahead of civilian technology. The United States govt was testing nuclear powered vechical all the way back in 1960, declassified documents revealed that the tests were all successful then the program suddenly went off radar. That was in 1960, can you imagine the technology the US govt would have now?

In the case study video, it shows an aircraft with diameter of at least 200km, making a near right hand turn and speeds close to light.

What do you think happened with the 'weather' satellite that apparently crashed in rose well July 2nd 1941? And the creation of the largest underground military complex the size of Belgium, commonly known as area 51.

Now all you need is an equivalent of the "roswell".....Mumbaiwell?

Actually the tech used in the LCA is derived from a Klingon ship crash landed in Mumbai back in 1975. The tech was primarily derived from the toy crafts Klingon children abroad the ship used to play with. The rest of the tech is not yet deciphered but the future is bright.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom