What's new

SCO membership and the Indian Analysis

Personally if given the choice i would choose nato instead of sco
sco is weak they don't even have enough guts to declare itself a military alliance to counter nato forget about confronting nato directly

Begging USA, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia etc to gang up on China.......that's asking for help my friend.

Yes this is incredible they have been banking on assistance but I think they would be better off to resolve their differences with all neighbours

When India finally joins the SCO club , we will tie her up and demand back all the stuff she took from us.

Haha in bachoo ko lagta hai SCO Inki property hai.
SCO needs support to become important and India is a good addition as it brings value. Pakistan will get membership as friendship donation.

You can do rat a$$ about Kashmir , you have not realized it is lost forever. There is no scope left.

Do you know Srinagar has zero booking left as all hotels are full.

The change is irreversible.

Valley is back as tourist spot from terrorist heaven.

Personally if given the choice i would choose nato instead of sco
sco is weak they don't even have enough guts to declare itself a military alliance to counter nato forget about confronting nato directly

Yea but Nato would not have India imo

You can do rat a$$ about Kashmir , you have not realized it is lost forever. There is no scope left.

Yes you Indians have been claiming all Kashmir as Indian property. Yet a country a sixth the size of you in population for over 70 years has held on to what you recognise as your property and occupies it ???;)

Begging USA, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Australia etc to gang up on China.......that's asking for help my friend.

Begging ?? Some thing like for that you president make tours of countries ????

Sorry we are not interested in that ... Chinese bullying already making a big group against them

Begging ?? Some thing like for that you president make tours of countries ????

Sorry we are not interested in that ... Chinese bullying already making a big group against them

Shut up about begging. Its off topic and your country has more than any other country.

back to topic it would be best for India to be isolated in the neighbourhood. Let them be. Let them listen to a white air hostess she knows what is best for them

Yes you Indians have been claiming all Kashmir as Indian property. Yet a country a sixth the size of you in population for over 70 years has held on to what you recognise as your property and occupies it ???;)

But we never start any war for that ... you start it some time and all the kicked back to your place

your half country is already separated from you (size matters :lol:)

Did it ever occur to you, that India is comfortable with status quo and doesn't want that part of Kashmir? :)

But we never start any war for that ... you start it some time and all the kicked back to your place

your half country is already separated from you (size matters :lol:)

Still land you claim is occupied and held against your wishes by a country one sixth the size.

Did it ever occur to you, that India is comfortable with status quo and doesn't want that part of Kashmir? :)

Classic case of sour grapes. Cant have it so ...

Shut up about begging. Its off topic and your country has more than any other country.

back to topic it would be best for India to be isolated in the neighbourhood. Let them be. Let them listen to a white air hostess she knows what is best for them

I am not the one who start this begging topic :lol::lol: (now feeling shame ??)

India to be isolate ??? I think you talking about SCS where every one want to get rid to these low life

Still land you claim is occupied and held against your wishes by a country one sixth the size.

Classic case of sour grapes. Cant have it so ...

India support to make LOC as actual border but after facing so much humiliation you also start to realize that

if all the countries are supporting pakistan...why they still are not the full member ?

Back
Top Bottom