What's new

#SaveWBHindus: Malda violence calls for greater protection of Hindus in West Bengal!

So how many you guys are planning to kill this time? Like if we go by Gujarat and Muzffarnagar, at least 100 Muslims would be killed with hundreds other displaced permanently.
Hey....have you ever been to Bengal? Do you know any of the socio-political scenario there? If not, then don't jump up and down as per this BS propaganda

What happened to intolerance bandwagon? itna sannata kyu hai hai bhai....

this women is a disgrace to all bondhopadhyay's

In regards to the northern India, west Bengal is a different ball game. Here the masses are much more politically motivated rather than religion or cast wise. In this particular state the political polarization is much more evident and stubborn(if not totally) than religion/caste/group etc. The politics based on caste/religion does not work here as the mass give their mandate seeing the party symbol rather than the candidate....they prefer the candidate belonging to other religions/caste than their own but nominated by the party they support over the other candidates of their own religion. I have seen this tendency both in village and cities.
Now about the Muslim community, they are almost 20% of the entire population in wb...so they are a major deciding factor in power game....so both the leftist and TMC adopt a policy of appeasing them in the name of secularism, bjp being weak in both political and organization basis, doesn't follow the way, rather tried to make a religious polarization to gather Hindu votes...which I think would not work that effectively like in other states.
Due to extreme political polarization, there is often political unrest and vandalism occurs between the rivals...the leftist during their tenure of 34 years used antisocials as political weapon to dominate and intimidate the people (they made rigging an art). TMC learned the lesson quickly and is using the same antisocials even more efficiently...add to that Himalayan corruption in both the tenure....but still, no religious unrest have not been noticed so far.
Evidently, the situation is getting changed...specifically in the two Muslim majority district of Malda and Mursidabad (but not in the Muslim majority area of South 24 parganas or east Midnapore)...there is sudden uprising of group of radicalized people who are continuously spreading venoms...though they are not likely to achieve their goals due to the basic nature of the whole population...the situation must be watched carefully.

Hey....have you ever been to Bengal? Do you know any of the socio-political scenario there? If not, then don't jump up and down as per this BS propaganda

No but I know history of India. It all starts with such kind of lies and propaganda and ends at riots and mass murders.

These are the fruits for India for democratically, under no force or coercion, electing a Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

No but I know history of India. It all starts with such kind of lies and propaganda and ends at riots and mass murders.
The situation of Bengal and rest of India are different.....my above post may give you a hint.

The last riot having death toll of a double figures occurred when Bengal was undivided and.....Muslim league government was in power with Sohrawardi as CM.

Bjp is in search of an excuse to kill thousands .

anyways hamari agencies ko is se faida uthana chaiye .:)

Bjp is in search of an excuse to kill thousands .

anyways hamari agencies ko is se faida uthana chaiye .:)
Neither BJP nor is subsidiaries are in position, both politically and organisationally, to plan or execute anything like this...don't comment about the matter what you don't know at all.

@ranjeet :lol:

1626_963270760420526_4717702021970897590_n.jpg

Neither BJP nor is subsidiaries are in position, both politically and organisationally, to plan or execute anything like this...don't comment about the matter what you don't know at all.
Yeah . just wait till it ignite in other States.

Ok its propaganda ,why dont you comeup with something showing its propaganda other than burying the head in the sand and being a parrot.

Don't care about them. You reap what you sow. (Ultra liberalism zindabad)

They deserve this .This what you got when you are not united .
Where is the media ?
Where is the intolerance 'elites'?

Back
Top Bottom