What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

because he found it very western and american. Fitting i may say.

Well some one should remind him about the reality of disney.

A bunch of retards - blowing away billions on useless things while millions of their faith brothers are in serious need of financial aid and are looking at them for help.

15 million friggin Euros on a graduation party - crazy @ss f@ckers.

I agree with you but it's his money he can do what he wants, The part that bothers me is Disney lol

I agree with you but it's his money he can do what he wants, The part that bothers me is Disney lol

He'll Definitely stop that when he mentally graduates :disagree:

Yes all..Don't tell me fatwa is one of them :omghaha:

Never brought religion into discussion whatsoever, but that DOES reflect what kind of a person you really are. Enjoy living with your 10th century mentality.

Honestly , you overestimate a medical doctor Income if he is not venturing in the shadowy land of medicine.
if an MD practice ethically , he wil not get that rich , he will have a good life but never that rich even if he has a specialty

I only spoke for our DRs' income. But I couldn't agree more with the rest of your post.

A bunch of retards - blowing away billions on useless things while millions of their faith brothers are in serious need of financial aid and are looking at them for help.

15 million friggin Euros on a graduation party - crazy @ss f@ckers.

Our commitment to the others is one thing, and a kid spending his own money is another thing. If you think that the Government had covered his Disney trip expense then you must be smoking something :lol:

Lets turn KSA into a communist state.

Try it if you can.

Exactly, it's his money and he can do whatever he wants.

How dos one spend 15 million Euros in Disney? - much better would have been if he spent that partying with kids from a bunch of orphanages and old age homes.

Our commitment to the others is one thing, and a kid spending his own money is another thing. If you think that the Government had covered his Disney trip expense then you must be smoking something :lol:

You think the world's philanthropists are Governments or linked to Governments?

for the saudis a drop in the ocean....what a waste....

The Saudis are not involved in this discussion, period.

His money, his life.

You think the world's philanthropists are Governments or linked to Governments?

I never said that. What I said it's his money. As for humanitarian aids, you should know that KSA is at the top of the list, in fact we are the first.

He can do both.

But he didn't

The Saudis are not involved in this discussion, period.

His money, his life.

I never said that. What I said it's his money. As for humanitarian aids, you should know that KSA is at the top of the list, in fact we are the first.

This case is an apt example, I still can't believe how can anyone blow up 15 million euros in disneyland.

@illusion8
How exactly sure are you about his humanitarian activities? Do you know him by chance? Actually his immidate family DOES donate every now and then.

Also, I'm sorry that you couldn't grok it :undecided: ,it isn't my problem though

Cheers :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
@illusion8
How exactly sure are you about his humanitarian activities? Do you know him by chance? Actually his immidate family DOES donate every now and then.

Also, I'm sorry that you couldn't grok it :undecided: ,it isn't my problem though

Cheers :wave:

Yeah sure, someone who blows up 15 million Euros on a graduation party in Disney land really bothers about charity :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sure, someone who blows up 15 million Euros on a graduation party in Disney land really bothers about charity :disagree:

Oh so you base your argument on jealousy with a lack of knowledge.

I'm out of here by now then.

How dos one spend 15 million Euros in Disney? - much better would have been if he spent that partying with kids from a bunch of orphanages and old age homes.

Alot of People born with a silver spoon don't know anything about poverty,So i don't expect much from them but people who strived in poverty and became rich always make donations like 50cent,shahrukh khan,etc.

This dude must have graduated but he needs to learn more about the harsh realities of life and poverty.

Ok I'll admit I'm jealous. I wish I could have that kind of money to waste pointless **** on. Is everyone in Saudi rich or something or is the percentage higher compared to others nations? In Canada only 1% of the population makes 6 figures a year, who knows how many of them are millionaires.

Back
Top Bottom