What's new

Saudi Prince joins opposition after his defection from royal family

Hasani ...Is it real or fake pic. Publish in Pakistani paper

12.jpg

i think he wanted something but he was not allowed that is why this happened but some of his saying is true

LOL, this is photoshop my friend. There are no such giant human skeletons anywhere. Just google the source of the picture and you will get the same conclusion.

It is fake, I've seen this image years ago but what you said 'there are no such giant human', ever heard of Aad and Thamud? Also, like thousands of years ago, maybe far back to Sai'dna Nuh's generation, the people were not like us.

There was a very nice analysis of Saudi political setup and its future on Fareed Zakaria GPS yesterday i.e. August 4, 2013 Sunday on CNN. In a few minutes, it said much about the economy and trends in Saudi Arabia including the royal family and governance and its future.

The video should be available online in some days or maybe it is there but I did not get the link. It is a must see video for understanding Saudi economy and the future of Saudi Arabia in the wake of the Arab Spring.

The name of the program is "Fareed Zakaria GPS" of August 4 2013, It could be available by different titles on youtube and other video sites. This program is very popular and widely watched around the world.

It is fake, I've seen this image years ago but what you said 'there are no such giant human', ever heard of Aad and Thamud? Also, like thousands of years ago, maybe far back to Sai'dna Nuh's generation, the people were not like us.

Yes, it is definitely fake, LOL. Yeah, but I was talking about today and the human skeletons that have been found as of now;)

There was a very nice analysis of Saudi political setup and its future on Fareed Zakaria GPS yesterday i.e. August 4, 2013 Sunday on CNN. In a few minutes, it said much about the economy and trends in Saudi Arabia including the royal family and governance and its future.

The video should be available online in some days or maybe it is there but I did not get the link. It is a must see video for understanding Saudi economy and the future of Saudi Arabia in the wake of the Arab Spring.

The name of the program is "Fareed Zakaria GPS" of August 4 2013, It could be available by different titles on youtube and other video sites. This program is very popular and widely watched around the world.

Fareed Zakaria GPS - Preview - 8/04/13 - YouTube

8/04/13 - YouTube

Is the American Dream over? Is the United States no longer the place to "make it"? Fareed convenes a panel of top economists and thinkers, including Jeff Sachs and Raj Chetty. Then, dealing with Tehran: Is Iran's new president as moderate as his words suggest? Former U.S. Under Secretary of State Nicholas Burns and Hamid Dabashi give us some fascinating insights into Hassan Rouhani. And, will Saudi Arabia go the way of the USSR? According to author Karen Elliott House, that is a very real possibility.

. And, will Saudi Arabia go the way of the USSR? According to author Karen Elliott House, that is a very real possibility.

All of us Saudis are going to die, and Iran will conquer the ME :rofl: :omghaha: :D :lol:

Says the person supporting assad and his evil and facist regime. sit back and go shoot your self in the foot

And he supports the freedom fighters in Gaza :lol:

Back
Top Bottom