What's new

Saudi parking lot harassment video goes viral

I don't get where the men are to prevent this and kick some butt. Or security or police.

I mean really...with foolish people there are sane people who need to take action.

I was with a friend in Gaza, a religious one. We were walking and saw two guys turn around after two girls sat down at a park and we stayed there and waited till they walked away.

They changed their minds. If we see harassment like a simple thing as someone calling a girl a 'hottie' after we walked out the mosque we beat guy and took him to his family and his father finished the beating for us and those kind of people are to be humiliated so they learn their lesson.

I also saw a shop owner take three young adults after they were bothering and hitting on a couple of girls walking home with their little brothers. He took them made them sit and yelled and made sure everyone heard what they had done and I walked past them with their heads hung down in shame. They deserve that. And that should be the least done to them.

So I recommend the good guys to take these matters into their hands.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201310242025-0023139

Videos reportedly out of Saudi Arabia are circulating online showing men harassing a group of women in a mall parking lot said to be in the eastern city of Dhahran. The men heckle and follow the women, one of whom responds by kicking a man who grabbed her.

blank.png

The incident touched a nerve online. Many condemned the men's behaviour, while others debated if the women could have avoided harassment.

blank.png

Saudis online are using the hashtag #تحرش_شباب_بفتيات_بالشرقية ("Youth harassment of girls in Eastern province"), which was mentioned more than60,000 times in a day.

Little wonder that the Men in Saudi Arabia do not want the Women to be allowed to drive. Cos if they could; they would drive Bull-Dozers over this kind of men-folk!

Of course such incidents are not widespread in KSA of all the countries in the world. It is not accepted by either the religion or local culture. Of course you always have people that are willing to cross the line but they will get severely punished and are a tiny minority.

If such mesassures were taken in many other Muslim or Arab countries then half of their population would be in jail right now. Imagine Cairo for example. I was in Cairo with one of my elder sisters and some other family members a few years back and my sister was approached maybe 4-5 times in 1 hour or so. Despite us keeping her close to us. Talk about feeling uncomfortable. At one point I and 1 of my elder brothers let alone my father were close to teaching some of them a lesson. But we kept our cool.

Such scenes are not seen in KSA at all.

I know in Egypt my father and I were with my sister who was in the taxi cab and we are right out of the cab but next to it and we had three incidents where one guy made a comment and walked off and one guy in his truck and his friend just staring my sisters down and I came to the side of the taxi and just stated at him for literally twenty minutes until they went their way. Another guy just stood by I didn't even notice him and the taxi cab driver told him to respect himself and piss of and my father went at him.

It's disturbing and the problem won't be solved by force because you would need to beat hundreds of thousands of these men in one day because of how perverted some of them are.

They need to clean a good portion of their men up.

The problem is that people don't go around and beat other people in KSA if they see something they don't like. You know the penalties are extremely strict.

You see the news about that 20 year old who beat his mother once. He was sentenced to 10 years and 300 lashes. In that video most of those 30 present or so were partially accomplishes or teenagers that thought it was "funny". They have much to learn. It was embarrassing indeed.

But I am sure that had this been another time, another crew, another city, they might have got their asses kicked nevertheless especially by the women's relatives.

I mean the fact that all those 7 guys have been captured and are awaiting trial is a good thing.

I know in Egypt my father and I were with my sister who was in the taxi cab and we are right out of the cab but next to it and we had three incidents where one guy made a comment and walked off and one guy in his truck and his friend just staring my sisters down and I came to the side of the taxi and just stated at him for literally twenty minutes until they went their way. Another guy just stood by I didn't even notice him and the taxi cab driver told him to respect himself and piss of and my father went at him.

It's disturbing and the problem won't be solved by force because you would need to beat hundreds of thousands of these men in one day because of how perverted some of them are.

They need to clean a good portion of their men up.

Yes, such kind of people seriously lack common decency, Islamic schooling and just morals. Let alone they don't seem to understand Arab culture. Respect for women is stated again and again. Most of those morons ALL have mother's obviously let alone other female relatives. The funny thing is that they would react all holly if another person behaved that way towards their own female relatives. Hypocrisy.

Also it's not only about Cairo or Egypt but many other Arab and Muslim countries. Let alone non-Arab and non-Muslim. I can't believe how some people treat women. It is quite sad. And it is obviously far from all. Just a vocal minority. Especially in Cairo from my experience and what I hear from many other Arabs, Egyptians as non-Egyptians.

Yes, Islamic education and basic moral and ethical education is badly needed for those people. You should really see a video I saw on Facebook when one of my Egyptian friends posted a link to it. It was a MALE who was dressed like a women and he was approached every 5 minutes or so and some men followed him for 10-15 minutes. Really disturbing. Could not belief my own eyes.
Well, men, what can you do?

Last edited:
No! The Saudis want to free the Sunnis in Syria bro! :rofl: Otherwise the Saudis don't preach democracy, as a matter of fact, they don't believe in it.

Why not trying to check spelling before jumping into your wishful thinking idiocy :lol:

They pray at your house doors, asking to be set free :lol:

Next......

:rofl: LOL! I like that response!

.:rofl:LOL! I like that response!

LOL, I missed that comment. Good one bro @Yzd Khalifa

Also from now one when I see a stupid post by the usual suspects on this forum then instead of using smileys I will just use this video.

That Elis aka Sun Piwa aka Little Charlie aka Vietnamese troll trying to meddle in the ancient Arab world and Middle East thinking he has any connection, will have to watch that video many times. It should be on repeat in his case.:rofl:

Also it is cool because that baby apparently looked like me when I was a baby according to two of my elder sisters and my mother I showed that video too over Skype/Facebook.:lol:

@Hazzy997

Check this video out bro.

You will love it! HAHA.

Last edited:
You have nutjobs like these everywhere, but this thing is pronounced in societies where gender segregation is more. KSA is not a good place to mingle with chicas :(. Generally where male and female dont mingle we get these issues. I mean boys are going to be boys and nothing keeps it in check other than a girl or friends of the opposite gender.

This doesnt mean shit doesnt happen in Western countries, they have a different set of problems to deal with.

This shows women in different dressing can be harassed anywhere, no matter if she wears burka, hijab or Western stylish clothing. At least, this video tells us something.

This shows women in different dressing can be harassed anywhere, no matter if she wears burka, hijab or Western stylish clothing. At least, this video tells us something.

And what might thing be? Well, I guess God made these boys stupid :lol: ...

You have nutjobs like these everywhere, but this thing is pronounced in societies where gender segregation is more. KSA is not a good place to mingle with chicas :(. Generally where male and female dont mingle we get these issues. I mean boys are going to be boys and nothing keeps it in check other than a girl or friends of the opposite gender.

This doesnt mean shit doesnt happen in Western countries, they have a different set of problems to deal with.

Well,

These girls were harassed by these baboons, I guess they must understand that the price for doing such immature act will be heavy.

Some of the problems the west has are present in other non-western societies anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom