What's new

Saudi Militants kill 52 doctors and nurses in Yemen

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Dozens of doctors and nurses killed as militants storm Yemen defence complex
A suicide bomber rammed an explosives-packed car into Yemeni defence ministry complex, followed by an armed assault in which 52 people died

In an act of brutality unparalleled even in war-torn Yemen, an armed group blasted their way into a Ministry of Defence compound in the capital Sanaa yesterday before killing 52 doctors, nurses and other staff of the hospital on its site.

Dozens of doctors and nurses killed as militants storm Yemen defence complex - Telegraph

Yemen Defense Ministry Attackers mostly from Saudi Arabia |
nsnbc international

Yemen: Saudis among Defense Ministry attackers - Yahoo News

Saudi militants carried out deadly Yemen assault | GulfNews.com

These are Al-Qaida in the Arabian peninsula's, the organization includes many nationals, one of them is Saudi nationals.

These are Al-Qaida in the Arabian peninsula's, the organization includes many nationals, one of them is Saudi nationals.

What do you expect from this propagandist. It's unfortunate Yemen is in domestic strife. However I am tired this guy playing his agenda here.

Especially with this ridiculous statement he made in my thread. Such as some Palestinians joined the FSA. So? Many Syrians have as well. There are many reasons why one would join the rebel movement. There are Palestinians who fight with the Syrian army as well or are sponsored by them. Every person of any ethnicity has their own views and decide what to do with their lives. He makes a comment that had zero to do with my thread related to the West Bank.

Even if am currently against your government and not a big fan of Arabic nations authorities I look ahead to the future and in a way I feel bad because Americans here fall for this stuff about Saudis.

He reminds me of the israeli regime, they spend much more effort on winning the propaganda war. In today's world if you win the propaganda war this enable you to exercise an oppressive policy and leave you unaccountable because what matters to most entities is world opinion.

People like this OP are the lowest kind on the face of the earth.

What do you expect from this propagandist. It's unfortunate Yemen is in domestic strife. However I am tired this guy playing his agenda here.

Especially with this ridiculous statement he made in my thread. Such as some Palestinians joined the FSA. So? Many Syrians have as well. There are many reasons why one would join the rebel movement. There are Palestinians who fight with the Syrian army as well or are sponsored by them. Every person of any ethnicity has their own views and decide what to do with their lives. He makes a comment that had zero to do with my thread related to the West Bank.

Even if am currently against your government and not a big fan of Arabic nations authorities I look ahead to the future and in a way I feel bad because Americans here fall for this stuff about Saudis.

He reminds me of the israeli regime, they spend much more effort on winning the propaganda war. In today's world if you win the propaganda war this enable you to exercise an oppressive policy and leave you unaccountable because what matters to most entities is world opinion.

People like this OP are the lowest kind on the face of the earth.
It is called "Syrian" revolution not Palestinian revolution... you see the difference? comparing some Syrian traitors joining F$A terrorists, F$A is mostly foreign...
and look you just ruined my thread...

your Israeli friends help terrorists get into Syria, how would a terrorists from Gaza enter Syria while Gaza is in a blockade??..

anyways...

It is called "Syrian" revolution not Palestinian revolution... you see the difference? comparing some Syrian traitors joining F$A terrorists, F$A is mostly foreign...
and look you just ruined my thread...

your Israeli friends help terrorists get into Syria, how would a terrorists from Gaza enter Syria while Gaza is in a blockade??..

anyways...

Just so you understand me, I don't recognize this term 'terrorist'. Because it's used for purposeful intentions and has an agenda tied to it. Too many definitions for it as well. I consider such people as trolls.

You also rarely support your statements with facts. So again you're not convincing anybody about anything you've said.

Just so you understand me, I don't recognize this term 'terrorist'. Because it's used for purposeful intentions and has an agenda tied to it. Too many definitions for it as well. I consider such people as trolls.

You also rarely support your statements with facts. So again you're not convincing anybody about anything you've said.
go do some research about Palestinian even from Hamas joining or training F$A terrorists in Syria...
here is a good start

Gaza militants take ‘jihadist’ fight to Syria - SYRIA - PALESTINIANS - FRANCE 24

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2013/10/jihadist_media_unit_releases_p.php

Young Palestinian Refugees Join Jihadists Fighting in Syria - WSJ.com

anyways lets stay on topic

LOL, I thought you disapprove of 'pro-Zionist' sources? And even your source says only two dozen Palestinians from the Gaza Strip. So that means most are Palestinians living in Syria directly affected by the violence there. And no Palestinian organization sanctions that. Only a few defectors from Hamas whom defected long ago left Gaza to fight alongside rebels. Rest are individuals with their own ideologies.

Anyways you're an idiot.

LOL, I thought you disapprove of 'pro-Zionist' sources? And even your source says only two dozen Palestinians from the Gaza Strip. So that means most are Palestinians living in Syria directly affected by the violence there. And no Palestinian organization sanctions that. Only a few defectors from Hamas whom defected long ago left Gaza to fight alongside rebels. Rest are individuals with their own ideologies.

Anyways you're an idiot.
I gave you your beloved sources... western sources, I could have gave you sources from SANA but you would have complained its state media... anyways how did they leave Gaza to Syria.. with the help of the Israelis those terrorists were transferred to Syria from Gaza through Golan...

anyways no point with having a discussion with a kid, when he runs out of arguments he starts insulting members...

I gave you your beloved sources... western sources, I could have gave you sources from SANA but you would have complained its state media... anyways how did they leave Gaza to Syria.. with the help of the Israelis those terrorists were transferred to Syria from Gaza through Golan...

anyways no point with having a discussion with a kid, when he runs out of arguments he starts insulting members...

Did you bother reading what I posted? And went through Golan? LOL! You're an idiot because you're an idiot. Not because I want to insult you.

Get lost pathetic troll, many people are fighting against the regime you make appear as if it's an innocent regime.

Including vietnamese, philipinos

Back
Top Bottom