What's new

Saudi Deputy Crown Prince visits Pakistan today

Saudi Deputy Crown Prince to visit Pakistan Sunday
RIYADH, 9th January 2016 (WAM) - In response to an invitation by the Pakistani government, Saudi Deputy Crown Prince HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the Second Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister, will visit the Islamic Republic of Pakistan tomorrow.

Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said that during the visit, Prince Mohammed bin Salman will meet a number of officials in Pakistan to discuss relations and aspects of cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

Saudi Deputy Crown Prince to visit Pakistan Sunday | WAM

@Zibago @Jonah Arthur @Imran Khan @Tipu7

Will be probably be talking about Anti ISIS coalition, Pakistan should join if the mandate is based on Intel sharing, diplomatic support etc. ISIS is already in Nangarhar, so the fight is coming one way or the other. at least in coalition Habibes will have our backs financially.
Counties make alliances in their national interest all the time.

Will be probably be talking about Anti ISIS coalition, Pakistan should join if the mandate is based on Intel sharing, diplomatic support etc. ISIS is already in Nangarhar, so the fight is coming one way or the other. at least in coalition Habibes will have our backs financially.
Counties make alliances in their national interest all the time.

I disagree with "......having our backs financially", with dropping oil prices it is a completely different situation now in the Mid. East. Although I do agree with what you have written.

Pakistan should work with the Arabs on Intel sharing, military training, designing new military offense strategies, work on good diplomatic ties & etc, but no on PA troops on ground.

Lets be honest here Pakistan to have problems with Iran as Iran has back stabbed Pakistan & is also giving air to rented terrorists & supporting terrorists in Balochistan province.

RIYADH, 9th January 2016 (WAM) - In response to an invitation by the Pakistani government, Saudi Deputy Crown Prince HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the Second Deputy Prime Minister and Defense Minister, will visit the Islamic Republic of Pakistan tomorrow.

Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said that during the visit, Prince Mohammed bin Salman will meet a number of officials in Pakistan to discuss relations and aspects of cooperation between the two brotherly countries.

If he offer me a pair of Arabian horses then i will try to convince Gen Raheel Sharif. :big_boss:

If he offer me a pair of Arabian horses then i will try to convince Gen Raheel Sharif. :big_boss:
Na new jets le kr dyen tab at least two squadrons, woh b no fighting for them just protection.

Fighting in case of any invasion.

Well well........
What we have here.........
It seems something big is cooking under the surface, Iran should be Thank ful to Pakistan for not joining the frontline against their pets in Syria or Yemen........ Let's Arab fight their own war, I am curious to see the Arab pride and their guts in a battle......

Right after foreign minister this defence minister visit shows Saudis wants our help badly and on variety of issues.

Well I personally feel if its about selling some defence equipment or training their soldiers its ok but there shouldn't be any boots on grounds from Pak side except a few hundreds to man and train their men inside War control rooms only.

Pakistan should allow boots on ground only when we are given the head chair of this coalition so that we can decide what to do and when to do and utilize the resources of coalition as required .

We cant trust Saudis with planning and execution of any sensitive operation putting lives of our men at risks especially after the poor performance in Yemen.

Also our leadership should have guarantees that this coalition will help us with all its might if a need arises against India in near or far future.

A pair of Arabian horse, Two Squadrons of EF Typhoon and Latest F-16s.
Ask Ex-President of Pakistan to give you a pair or Arabian Horses...

Or lobbying for new f 16,s :D

EF Typhoons might not be coming to Pakistan but F-16's and F-15's could be. There was a thread where it was quoted that the Congress has raised question on giving Pakistan 8 new F-16's trough the Foreign Military Funding. However they are going to allow the sale if Pakistan is able to arrange funds through some other source. This does not indicate that the funds would be stopped.

There are other options that even bypass the Congress in providing the said numbers or even other US made weapons.

Saudi Arabia is also considering the Rafale and if any deal is going to take place then it could happen even before the Indian deal that has been going on for the last decade. Now this could open negotiations with Pakistan as well because Egypt has already placed an order and UAE is also considering them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom