What's new

Saudi Aramco - the world's most valuable company

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Aramco (Arabic: أرامكو السعودية‎ ʾArāmkō s-Saʿūdiyyah), officially the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, is a Saudi Arabian national oil and natural gas company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.[4][5] Saudi Aramco's value has been estimated at up to US$10 trillion in the Financial Times, making it the world's most valuable company.[6][7][8]
Saudi Aramco has both the largest proven crude oil reserves, at more than 260 billion barrels (4.1×1010 m3), and largest daily oil production.[9] Headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia,[10] Saudi Aramco operates the world's largest single hydrocarbon network, the Master Gas System. Its yearly production is 7.9 billion barrels (1.26×109 m3),[11] and it managed over 100 oil and gas fields in Saudi Arabia, including 279 trillion standard cubic feet (scf) of natural gas reserves.[11] Saudi Aramco owns the Ghawar Field, the world's largest oil field, and the Shaybah Field, one of the world's largest oil fields.[12]

Saudi Aramco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought I would make a thread about this very important company in KSA, the Arab world and the Middle East since they are investing heavily in alternative energy sources and wind and solar energy and other scientific projects that could become a key source of income in the future for many Middle and non-Middle Eastern countries.

Having ties to Aramco through my father this is also my favorite company and I can say for certain that the people, many of whom are local Saudis, including the CEO, who are working there are among the most talented people and example for our region.

Saudi Aramco CEO: "We Have to Invest Wisely" - YouTube

Saudi Aramco CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih discusses the oil and gas company, its position in the global energy sector and in Saudi Arabia, and the value of long-term investment. He spoke at the Stanford Graduate School of Business' View from the Top global speaker series on June 1, 2012. Mr. Al-Falih's remarks are followed by a brief interview with Stanford GSB MBA '12, Prital Kadakia.

For anyone interested in the oil industry, fellow engineering students etc. then this topic might find interest.

Home

:yahoo:

Wise and Saudi Aramco doesn't go together. Saudi Aramco does some of the most $hitty investments in oil industry.

Saudi Aramco is the most valuable company not because of its strategies or investments or management, but because it has captive oil fields :lol:

Wise and Saudi Aramco doesn't go together. Saudi Aramco does some of the most $hitty investments in oil industry.

Saudi Aramco is the most valuable company not because of its strategies or investments or management, but because it has captive oil fields :lol:

See Aramco as an operational company... to sustain only the operations it need wisdom beyond your imagination.
In reality Aramco is growing with blitzkering pace...

If i compare to the cost, time and quality ARAMCO completes its projects.. it is second to non.

my friend Aramco may be the world most valuable company but the technology still comes from America and European countries. For almost all projects Saudi Aramco depends on foreign joint-ventures as means to access technology. Some notable partners are Shell, Total and Exxon-Mobil.

Saudi Arabia is the largest petrochemical producer yet they import 98% of their petrochemical derived raw materials.

my friend Aramco may be the world most valuable company but the technology still comes from America and European countries. For almost all projects Saudi Aramco depends on foreign joint-ventures as means to access technology. Some notable partners are Shell, Total and Exxon-Mobil.

Saudi Arabia is the largest petrochemical producer yet they import 98% of their petrochemical derived raw materials.

Tell us something new Somebozo. You just discovered the Holy Grail, I see.

What a big surprise that the West dominates every single non-Western country when it comes to technology and has done that for the last 500 years after we Middle Eastern people dominated it for 10.000 years beforehand.

The full industrialization of KSA is a work in process and Saudi Aramco is a major object in the puzzle to help that transformation.

My father worked for Aramco and I know the company from first-hand. The amount of talented Saudi workers is very high and it is only getting higher and higher.

The companies wealth, influence and status cannot be underestimated. It's not the most valuable company for nothing.

Tell us something new Somebozo. You just discovered the Holy Grail, I see.

What a big surprise that the West dominate every single non-Western country when it comes to technology and has done that for the last 500 years after we Middle Eastern people dominated it for 10.000 years beforehand.

The industrialization of KSA is a work in process and Saudi Aramco is a major object in the puzzle to help that transformation.

My father worked for Aramco and I know the company from first-hand. The amount of talented Saudi workers is very high and it is only getting higher and higher.

The companies wealth, influence and status cannot be underestimated. It's not the most valuable company for nothing.

That's a Massive Stretch . Apart from this i agree with most of your post .

That's a Massive Stretch . Apart from this i agree with most of your post .

No it is not really. The earliest civilizations of any worth were found in the Middle East and Semitic/current day Arab world. After all Damascus is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world and have been that for 12.000 years. The wheel, writing, first alphabets, law, etc. was all invented in the Middle East.

All this relying on the West is nonsense. Every single country does that. China, India, Japan. Everyone.

4 countries can only claim most of the inventions in the last 500 years and that is USA, England, Germany and France in that order.

What even made it possible for the West to do such inventions was the knowledge they got from the Middle East and especially the Arabs in Al-Andalus that ruled Iberia for 800 years and helped end the Dark Ages in Europe through works of translation etc. that was lost in Europe and not used for over 1000 years.

Anyway the position, influence, wealth, worth and potential of Saudi Aramco is without question and second to none on their field of work.

No it is not really. The earliest civilizations of any worth were found in the Middle East and Semitic/current day Arab world. After all Damascus is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world and have been that for 12.000 years. The wheel, writing, first alphabets, law, etc. was all invented in the Middle East.

All this relying on the West is nonsense. Every single country does that. China, India, Japan. Everyone.

4 countries can only claim most of the inventions in the last 500 years and that is USA, England, Germany and France in that order.

What even made it possible for the West to do such inventions was the knowledge they got from the Middle East and especially the Arabs in Al-Andalus that ruled Iberia for 800 years and helped end the Dark Ages in Europe through works of translation etc. that was lost in Europe and not used for over 1000 years.

Anyway the position, influence, wealth, worth and potential of Saudi Aramco is without question and second to none on their field of work.

Good propoganda!

Top 10 Ancient Inventions You Think Are Modern - Listverse

Neither Syrians nor Egyptians or Nabateans or Romans can be classified as or identified as Arabs. The most inventive people in Middle East were Assyrians and Jews. The mass exodus of qualified people towards Europe bought upon by the advent of Islam has permanently pushed middle east into darkness. 1400 years of history stands testimony to this fact.

The death of a nation; or, The ever persecuted Nestorians or Assyrian Christians : Yohannan, Abraham, 1853-1925 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

5182Dp8ElSL.jpg

The Death of a Nation, Or, the Ever Persecuted Nestorians Or Assyrian Christians: Abraham Yohannan: 9781141518630: Amazon.com: Books

You don't get it do you? Those people were Semitic people just like Arabs. Arabs as a phenomenon itself are less than 3000 year old, just like the Persians. But we had ancestors before that.

Nabateans were an Arab civilization in current day KSA and Jordan. What are you talking about? Assyrians were originally from the Peninsula and nomadic tribes like all Semitic people who moved into Levant and Mesopotamia.

Jews are younger than Arabs and a fellow Semitic people.

Whatever you believe. We know your opinions as a anti-Muslim and anti-Arab/Semitic individual. Every source confirms the importance of the Islamic Golden Age and the Al-Andalus contribution to ending the Dark Ages of Europe. Western scholars especially.

Also, stick to the topic. It's about Saudi Aramco.

Good propoganda!

Neither Syrians nor Egyptians or Nabateans or Romans can be classified as or identified as Arabs.

Dude there was no "Syria" until the french created. The land was called Bilad al-Shaam . Also Nabataeans come from Nabat the son of Ishmeel alaiysalaam. You are a Muslim right? You should read Quran. There are Nabatanean ruins in Median Saleh in Saudi Arabia.

Some people are not just pathetic, they go further with audacity by giving themselves the liberty to underestimate others history that put them into shame, people with virtually no history dare to talk about our history. Take a history lesson:

Nabateans are Arabs:

The Nabataeans, also Nabateans (Arabic: الأنباط‎ al-ʾAnbāṭ), were ancient Arabs of North Arabia,

Nabataeans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptians, Babylons, Assyrians..etc are today Arabs.

If Syrians who happen to be Arabs today aren't the legitimate inheritors of Assyrian civilization then who else would those be? The same apply on Egyptians and all other Arab people.

Back
Top Bottom