What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

av9sy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudis have third most powerful military in ME, it is an impressive force. Although I think the KSA military should increase active military personnel currently it is at ~230,000 personnel with their budget they could adequately operate at 500,000 active military personnel making them a potent war-machine force in the region.

Beautiful Hawks. I've seen six units in a formation take-off. Simply elegant.

I have seen these hawks do formation in tabuk from roof top of my building, these hawks are stationed at tabuk air base! I have their booklet on info about these hawks, their pilots and all the formations that they do, and a lot stunning pics!

Amazing hawks.

Saudis have third most powerful military in ME, it is an impressive force. Although I think the KSA military should increase active military personnel currently it is at ~230,000 personnel with their budget they could adequately operate at 500,000 active military personnel making them a potent war-machine force in the region.

Share numbers are not that important anymore in conventional warfare. It's better to have a smaller amount of highly qualified personal rather than a giant army that is more expensive and difficult to maintain.

But slightly increasing the number of personal by 10-15 % would not hurt given the enormous size of KSA (13th biggest country in the world) and all the different types of challenging landscapes to border/control (mountains, deep valleys, tropical areas, enormous coastlines, volcanic and sand deserts, steppes, more Wadis, forests in the south etc. But that's where the Peace Shield comes in the picture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom