Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaudharry

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam,
1400 Years ago our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad SAWW Give Freedom to All Slaves, But in Same Arab the People and Govt. of Arab are again selling and buying people like slaves. A person Named KAFEEL is imposed on you, You can't even open a bank account without his written permission, You can't travel back to your country without permission of that So Called KAFEEL. Still People inspire with Saudi People prayers and livings. Here are few Islamic Rules I appreciate them and willing that they should b imposed in every Islamic government but Government is not Islamic, Its not Khilafah, It was Conquered by Abdul Aziz, A Traitor of Turk Army. Only his son or grandson can be King of Saudi Arabia, None other Like Mughal Sultanate in subcontinent.
I want to say why media and Islamic countries can't tell them that Our Prophet SAWW give freedom to slaves, and you are again making slaves for your people with the KAFALAT SYSTEM. Is there any concept of KAFALAT SYSTEM in Islam. Many of us shout on Europe, But You guys know they are running there countries and Govt. with Quran o Sunnah Rules. You can Do anything inn there countries. You can do nothing in Arab without so called KAFEEL.

I do agree with you for most part of your post.

Imagine, Pakistan being a poor third world country still provides equal rights by constitution (if not fully implemented is another matter) but in Saudi Arabia this is just a dream for anybody from outside Saudi Arabia. Even the foreign Arabs are not equal. I have been brought up in UK and I couldn't imagine such a country would exist somewhere in the world when I first went to Hajj in 2009 and to Umrah in 2013. The classification of human beings being "Ajnabi" even if you were born, grew up, studied, worked and lived all your life in Saudi Arabia but your parents were not Saudi by descend is really dreadful. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W said no "Arabi" would have a superiority over "Ajmi" and it is probably the only country left in the world where such nonsense still exists.

Having said that, there are some other Islamic rules which I highly appreciate in Saudi Arabia. There are really good laws for the local citizens at least. I hardly have a problem with Saudi Government when I feel Saudi Arabia is not a country but a family ruled by the elder (King). He gives everything to his family and still has obsolete laws of old centuries like old family traditions. There is technically no brain to generate economy, no brain for industrialisation or anything like that. It's just one family having lots of oil and the country having enough income to feed themselves through oil. The foreigners are like the house-maids like we have in South Asian countries. Whom you expect to work by your order and if they don't abide your command, you can chuck them out.

As I repeatedly used to say in this forum couple of years ago.... Despite being blessed for so many natural resources, anything below being a Super Power is a shame for Saudi Arabia. Compare them with any other country and you realise that almost half of the world was behind them and now passed beyond may be because of good management or fruit of democracy?

I know not many people may have liked this post but I being a strong advocate of democracy has always wished for democracy and secularism all over the world.

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W said no "Arabi" would have a superiority over "Ajmi" and it is probably the only country left in the world where such nonsense still exists.

I know not many people may have liked this post but I being a strong advocate of democracy has always wished for democracy and secularism all over the world.

unfortunately u r right . just as an example saudi arabians are the only people talking about there family "my family is this and that , i live in this part of saudi arabia , my father is this my grandpa was that"

they forget the fact that the value of a human being is measured not by how vast their family is but him/her knowledge , believes and the things he/she has done.

the time of this kind of behaivior has expired since before the prophet (pbuh and his family) time . it was back then when it was important from which tribe u were !!

but even back then the prophet(pbuh) tried his best to remove this kind of racist behave and he succeeded to some extent , unfortunately saudis are so forgetful .

this is a shame for a muslim country esp. a country which is the birth place of islam

I don't want to make lets-bash-Saudi Arabia thread to de-moralise anybody hence I am closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom