What's new

Saudi Arabia to give Egypt up to $4-billion more aid

What is the problem?

اذا لم تستحي فاكتب ما شئت

1723934_667733039942255_1628707488_n.jpg

The central bank, you can check it when and or if the deposits go through. Its completely transparent, you can follow it up if you want.
And how is the situation in Egypt now,in your opinion?
Its better to get the information from an Egyptian then from news stations,thats why i ask?

@islamrules

Let us not go there. You already know my opinion on this. Both sides are far from innocent so I usually don't take hardcore fans of either party seriously in such discussions since they are bound in emotions or bias. I have had dozens of discussions in real life with Saudi Arabians, Egyptians and other Arabs about this and what those discussions have taught me, aside from those here and elsewhere, is that neither party are innocent. Far from it.

And how is the situation in Egypt now,in your opinion?
Its better to get the information from an Egyptian then from news stations,thats why i ask?

Absolutely terrible. I have rather complex and long winded opinions about the government, military, and the MB that would take ages to explain I would be glad to share them in a private message later because I have to do some reading for a seminar that I have tomorrow.

اذا لم تستحي فاكتب ما شئت

1723934_667733039942255_1628707488_n.jpg
are you sure this is not a fake facebook account ? but since you can understand arabic and you must know that the army is supported by almost all of Egypt and your brotherhood have no future in Egypt

are you sure this is not a fake facebook account ? but since you can understand arabic and you must know that the army is supported by almost all of Egypt and your brotherhood have no future in Egypt

I don't trust Facebook/Twitter at all 7abibi and especially not after what we have witnessed in Egypt.

Lolz Al Saud is giving more fund to Sissi than the people in Syria who are in need of help while Egypt oppress their own people :lol:

Just wait and see the civil war breaks out, $120 billion to Sissi by KSA/UAE except Qatar who will export all the takfeeri militants, extra aljazeera crew members to create paranoia and funders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom