What's new

Saudi Arabia raises oil prices to The US, Europe and Asia

Wikileaks proves nothing but rubbish. Until these documents are being proven to be TRUE and LEGIT or please zip it, nice try again, Finnish :lol:

You live in denial, or is it that you are one them wahhabist?

Why did the Saudi Arabian regime paid to have Saudi Arabia's name cleared in 9/11 Commission Report???

Ex-Senators Say Saudi Arabia May Be Linked to 9/11

According to Sen. Graham, open questions include possible financial support of al Qaeda by Saudi charities, and the role of a Saudi resident of California who was in contact with both the hijackers and Saudi officials. "There was a direct line," wrote Graham, "between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia, and [a] Saudi government agent living in the United States, Omar al Bayoumi, provided direct assistance to September 11th hijackers Nawaf al Hazmi and Khalid al Mihdhar."

Ex-Senators Say Saudi Arabia May Be Linked to 9/11 - ABC News

Classified report could link Saudis, 9/11 and Benghazi

“Now more than ever, after the terrorist events in Benghazi on 9/11/2012, which were reportedly financed by ‘wealthy Sunni Islamists from Saudi Arabia’ according to a hacked memo sent by (former senior Clinton administration adviser) Sidney Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton, such a 9/11 Review Commission, combined with the declassification of the 28-page chapter of the Joint Congressional Inquiry on Saudi involvement and the creation of a select committee to investigate Benghazi, could finally undo the cover-up of the role of our ‘ally,’ Saudi Arabia.”

Classified report could link Saudis, 9/11 and Benghazi - Washington DC News | Examiner.com

Oil producers always increase and decrease the price based on supply and demand. and fyi the only winner out of 100 dollar oil is america . its simple really now they can afford to extract shale oil and sand oil so woohoo for them . saudi arabia and other oil producers are not the real controllers of the price per say anymore . these producing countries are obliged to meet high production quotas to make sure their production is not replaced by other producers . Also saudi arabia intends to upstream its production to around 6 million barrels from a current 1.85 million

Why did you quote me first?

Honey, %99.99 of Saudi Americans don't live permanently in the US, if it were Iranians then I might understand :lol: the number of voters doesn't count into this, but the weight is heavy.

Saudi American

According to the census of 2000, 7,419 people of Saudi origin live in the United States. Relatively small Saudi community, and the low number of Saudis who choose to live permanently in the United States. Because of their small numbers their vote is very insignificant.

Therefore, we have to look at Saudi Arabian's regime and see what political faction it supports, and funds. Because that's the most important thing here.

Fact:

Strong link between Saudi Arabia and the Bush family ( Neoconservatives, Republicans).

So, all Republicans belong to the Bush's family? Seriously, get a life gurl!!!! :rofl: :D :lol:

you are one them wahhabist?

Dear my Finnish friend,

I might understand the lack of your knowledge about all countries including mine, but your name-calling card you are playing reflects nothing but ignorance. Furthermore, I'm not religious or conservative at all, your truly was raised in an interfaith household, therefore, I would encourage to think 20 times before posting such ridiculous defensive claims as the one you introduced above.

Oil producers always increase and decrease the price based on supply and demand. and fyi the only winner out of 100 dollar oil is america . its simple really now they can afford to extract shale oil and sand oil so woohoo for them . saudi arabia and other oil producers are not the real controllers of the price per say anymore . these producing countries are obliged to meet high production quotas to make sure their production is not replaced by other producers . Also saudi arabia intends to upstream its production to around 6 million barrels from a current 1.85 million

I guess this is a key element to understand the atmosphere of the issue. Another thing is countries like the EU are going to increase the taxes on our petroleum products next year, so KSA is mutually responding to a decision as this.

The vast reserves of the shale oil will start flowing into the market in a few years, prices are likely to drop furtherl in the foreseeble future.

This year the gas price did not spike as much as it usually does every summar.

Saudi Arabia–United States relations are bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and the United States. The United States and Saudi Arabia have had full diplomatic relations since 1933.[1]
The two nations have encountered obstacles in the path of a successful relationship since it first began. Eventually, the relationship reconstructed itself after each conflict and became stronger in some cases. To sum up, throughout the successful time line of the relationship, temporary obstacles had been impeded within the Arab-Israeli conflict, World War II, the Cold War, anti-communism strategy, Gulf War I and II, and the War on Terror.
In a BBC World Service Poll conducted between October 2005 and January 2006, Saudi Arabian public opinion is sharply divided on the United States, with 38% viewing U.S. influence positively and 38% viewing U.S. influence negatively.[2] As of 2012, Saudi Arabian students form the 4th largest group of international students studying in the United States, representing 3.5% of all foreigners pursuing higher education in America.[3]

That got me thinking.
Could the situation with Terrorists planning to attAck US embassies have anything to do with Saudi Arabia telling USA not to re-establish ties with Iran???
Because if Iran and USA re-establish ties, Saudi Arabia will be the biggest loser in this along with Israel.
Saudi Arabia and Israel don't like Obama administration at all, since it seems like Obama will not attack Iran.
And all these scandals including the Benghazi fiasco makes you think whose really involved.

Wishfull thinking, US will not re-establish ties with Iran in the expence of Israel. It's higly unlikely.

You should get rid of the mullahs first.

You got to be kidding me? Saudi Arabia still haven't learn their lesson after King Faisal's assasination? :omghaha:

That got me thinking.

Could the situation with Terrorists planning to attack US embassies have anything to do with Saudi Arabia telling USA not to re-establish ties with Iran???

Because if Iran and USA re-establish ties, Saudi Arabia will be the biggest loser in this along with Israel.

Saudi Arabia and Israel don't like Obama administration at all, since it seems like Obama will not attack Iran.

And all these scandals including the Benghazi fiasco makes you think whose really involved.

A lot of Iranians have been optimistically pushing forward this notion of mended ties between the US and Iran. It cannot be farther from the truth although nobody here wants to go to war with Iran, that does not mean that a lot and I mean a lot of people do not support the sanctions. This is still a very pro-Israeli country especially where it matters (the power brokers) and so I doubt you can expect much change unfortunately.

@al-Hasani for eid you sending me a couple barrels of oil. :P
One of you @Yzd Khalifa :D

:woot:

:welcome: back bro! How's life? I haven't seen you for a while, I hope you're doing good.

A lot of Iranians have been optimistically pushing forward this notion of mended ties between the US and Iran.

These are fancy dreams homie! The US won't forget the barbaric storming of their embassy in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot:

:welcome: back bro! How's life? I haven't seen you for a while, I hope you're doing good.

These are fancy dreams homie! The US won't forget the barbaric storming of their embassy in there.

Good to be back. :P Ah all is well my brother just put the last fast of Ramadan so decided to log on for a bit. :D How about you?

I don't think the embassy storming registers as strongly here as it once did, it has more to do with what many percieve to be constant threats against Israel (even if the statements have been misinterpreted as persian speakers claim nonetheless if Iranian leaders wanted some concessions they should tone down the rhetoric but unfortunately they are either too prideful or too dumb).

Man, I haven't seen you for a while :undecided: I'm glad you came back :usflag:
Good to be back. :P Ah all is well my brother just put the last fast of Ramadan so decided to log on for a bit. :D How about you?

I don't think the embassy storming registers as strongly here as it once did, it has more to do with what many percieve to be constant threats against Israel (even if the statements have been misinterpreted as persian speakers claim nonetheless if Iranian leaders wanted some concessions they should tone down the rhetoric but unfortunately they are either too prideful or too dumb).

Well,

Maybe the US views such rhetoric of the destruction of Israel to be a greater threat to the US itself than the storming of the embassy, but the issue is that the US will never trust Iran in any damn thing as long as the Mullahs turban-nut baboons remain in power :lol:

Wishfull thinking, US will not re-establish ties with Iran in the expence of Israel. It's higly unlikely.

You should get rid of the mullahs first.

Daydreams :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom