What's new

Saudi Arabia - Peace Shield

Of course, and Jordan bought Al Shibls from Saudi a few years ago which makes sense. And Turkey has made heavy investments in the saudi defense space with the Otokar and FNSS factories that were set up in KSA.

I am still confused by Military Industries Corp? Does anyone understand this?

Jordan didn't buy Al-Shibil. I don't understand you last question mate.

Jordan didn't buy Al-Shibil. I don't understand you last question mate.

Thanks for the clarification. I am curious about the state owned defence company in Saudi Arabia, Military Industries Corp, i am trying to find out what it does and who the affiliated companies are? I know of abdallah al faris and AVF, but who else?

Thanks for the clarification. I am curious about the state owned defence company in Saudi Arabia, Military Industries Corp, i am trying to find out what it does and who the affiliated companies are? I know of abdallah al faris and AVF, but who else?

I am going to make a separated thread for you about it and it's products..:D

The second picture in the firs post with a map surrounding with defense in the "gulf" region is probably the most selfish act they had done. Why only defend the Gulf region and not other Arab and Muslim on countries? It's ridiculous as if you can recall how Saudi reacted immediately when Kuwait was invaded by Iraq and not reacting other countries? So if one royals in the region falls the rest falls? ffs sick of them man, hopefully they can realize how corrupted is the house of Saud and they should either do a military coup or another revolution. Sharif Hussein was the Saudi royal who betrayed the Ummah and the Ottoman. Death to the House of Saud!

WELL, i think the house of Saud is feeling vulnurable, hence the reason they committed to a $3B modernization program for SANG once prince Miteb was put in charge.

But pointing to the saudi defense industry --- does anyone know who made the turret and 105mm gun on the Al-Fahd? Was it CMI or Rhinemetall? I am trying to get a sense of who they could partner with and what turret players have traction in this country...

Back
Top Bottom