What's new

Saudi Arabia Offers Russia Deal For Backing Off Assad Support

Actually, We do have Saudi female pilots. As car driving, if you care to read my the posts of which I spoke about women car-driving, you will understand that the Gov't isn't preventing it, but the society has concerns.

Last time elections took place in KSA was in 2004.

I didn't say Iran is a dictatorship until you brought the issue up.

KSA isn't the only country named after a person, actually, there are more than 20 states, put that back into your pocket, Persian.

Since when your king took soceity into consideration?
Does he hold votes on issues? or maybe conduct large surveys?
Doesn't your society have "concern" over the thousands of political prisoners in jail?
Oh no, your society is most concerned about the dangers of female driving!!:astagh:

@Algeria

First of all, let's be more civilized, and Happy Eid to you.

Since when your king took soceity into consideration?

Decisions like this is ought to be taking by the Consultative Council, Ministerial Cabinets, Conservative Politicians, Our religious establishments. Therefore, He can't pick and choose what he should do or don't.

Does he hold votes on issues? or maybe conduct large surveys?

As I said before, we had elections not that long ago. The Gov't publicly STATED that it doesn't have an issue in this topic or concerns, but there is something called " the will of people " the society doesn't accept such choice on a topic many of them view as controversial.

Doesn't your society have "concern" over the thousands of political prisoners in jail?

Define the " political detainees " phrase I'm not going to release pro-Terrorism activists, and their sympathizers.

Oh no, your society is most concerned about the dangers of female driving!!:astagh:

No, I said some have concerns over driving, not dangers :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the literally the funniest piece of news I've ever heard .

A- Russia is ubber rich and doesnt need 15 billion for anything .

B- Saudi Arabia has a very good relationship with russia regardless of syria and thus this would be a blunder .

C- Both sides have interests in syria that money cannot solve or buy .

D- Even Russia knows Assad is a butcher and must go but is worried that it might lose its last true vessel state in the region (Iran being a wild card and totally unpredictable ) .and thus its an issue of succession not of whos got the biggest balls.

The fact is even is Assad wins this war ( and he wont ) he has already committed political suicide and has tarnished his governments reputation for ever . There is no coming back from this for him .

Back
Top Bottom