What's new

Saudi Arabia deploys 30,000 soldiers to border with Iraq

Even though this in the video isn't anywhere near the level of torture ISIS does it still is something that wouldn't be done by a professional military, but then take into consideration that Iraq's armed forces of today aren't a professional force as the soldiers are untrained and the commanders have proven to lack all the military knowledge there is.

Treating prisoners well used to happen in the past
BraFxJyCIAAe5oa.jpg:medium

then they escape and start beheading again, executing ( without torture ) is the only effective measure.

That's good advice from Sun, but I think he means enemies such as neighboring states who you can have a conventional war with then make peace, not a virus like this.

See this is what happens when you appoint commnders of your faith or sect to positions where merit is the absolute necessity. Not party loyalists. When push comes to shove, they drop their clothes and run. Literally.

Even though this in the video isn't anywhere near the level of torture ISIS does it still is something that wouldn't be done by a professional military, but then take into consideration that Iraq's armed forces of today aren't a professional force as the soldiers are untrained and the commanders have proven to lack all the military knowledge there is.

then they escape and start beheading again, executing ( without torture ) is the only effective measure.

That's good advice from Sun, but I think he means enemies such as neighboring states who you can have a conventional war with then make peace, not a virus like this.

I hope that you know that many, if not most of the arrested locals in the majority Sunni Arab areas, were not ISIS or any criminals yet exposed to torture, some executed etc. Shia militias in Baghdad etc. are also arresting and interrogating ordinary Sunni Muslims and sometimes torture them to only found out that they are innocent. This creates more hostility from the Sunnis to the regime and more mistrust.

Shia terrorist militias should not even be doing such things in the first place but only the security forces and those forces should remain objective which rarely happens = see all the Shia symbols, sectarian chants, speeches etc.

There should be a distinction between ISIS and ordinary Sunni Muslims. The Iraqi intelligence apparatus/regime are not objective and far from always able to distinguish who is a real enemy and who is innocent.

Trust me if you visited some relatives in Kirkuk and you suddenly were arrested by Shia militias or this current regime as a suspect just because you were at a wrong place at the wrong time or because of your sect, then you would not trust the judicial system or not be fearful during a interrogation.

Discrimination of the Sunni Arab populace in prisons etc. is well-known and the huge amount of innocents.

It's a mess.

Iraq wil never move forward unless a secular and non-sectarian regime is chosen. This is the only way that retards from both sides will be prevented from causing havoc and for people to regain the trust of the authorities. Unfortunately I believe that the damage is already done and the current generation will not trust each other by large from what I know about. The next generation has better chances of doing so.

The sooner this happens the better.

Last edited:

Sun Tzu fought rebellions as well, it is about winning the people, the only thing these soldiers are doing is further widening the gap of the sectarian conflict, the slurs used by the soldiers are extremely sectarian, and it will further fuel the fire by those who watch the videos, I am pretty sure these types of videos spread very fast in Iraq, and because of that video you will end up fighting 50-100 more people.

I am pretty sure ISIS do a lot worse, but to go down to the same level as the enemy shows extreme lack in Military Tradition, which is an essential component of building a fighting force.

See this is what happens when you appoint commnders of your faith or sect to positions where merit is the absolute necessity. Not party loyalists. When push comes to shove, they drop their clothes and run. Literally.

To be honest, I am not really that sure that all of those arrested are actually even fighters, the sectarian slurs given by the soldiers show that they were arrested because they were Sunni mostly, which will further flame the sectarian conflict, not having a professional military is a one way ticket to defeat, appointing commanders simply for sectarian reasons and not on merit will result in the situation we see today.

Sun Tzu fought rebellions as well, it is about winning the people, the only thing these soldiers are doing is further widening the gap of the sectarian conflict, the slurs used by the soldiers are extremely sectarian, and it will further fuel the fire by those who watch the videos, I am pretty sure these types of videos spread very fast in Iraq, and because of that video you will end up fighting 50-100 more people.

I am pretty sure ISIS do a lot worse, but to go down to the same level as the enemy shows extreme lack in Military Tradition, which is an essential component of building a fighting force.

Forgot to answer.

You're right about the part that the torture isn't beneficial, it's their emotions after seeing their friends killed and beheaded, can't blame them as they're the ones experiencing it. The senior officers aren't forbidding religious chants during those times of regional sectarianism which is wrong but since they don't even care to give the soldiers some decent training how much else can be expected about smaller things. Currently there are recruit officers training in Sandhurst UK, some finished and scored well receiving the Merit award and such but those are Junior officers, it'll take time before they fix things, nothing else can be done as only a few people are in power to make a change

SANG Mobilized to the northern border in support of the Army.

BuGksJtCcAAebqA.jpg

ISIS must have been born under a lucky star....all this new equipments for them to take.....After the Iraqi flea market, here come the Saudi fest!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom