Saraiki Music Collection

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Song start at 0:40

Last edited:
Saraiki language is not Punjabi.
Do not forcefully drag our language in Punjabi language, like Ganja & Co.
Thanks.
The only "language" that stretches from Mars to Jupiter but can't even tell where it begins from and where it ends 😂
For example my man's posting this as his "language"
Where's Naeem hazarvi from
download (63).jpeg

Border regions of potohar & AJk- where they speak hindkwon dialect

Since you yourself can't clearly differentiate between your "language" and others, whole thing is laughable tbh
how can you expect others to do the same?

And stop blaming ganja's for everything - they take advantage just like many others before em took advantage of south's messed political system/class

The only "language" that stretches from Mars to Jupiter but can't even tell where it begins from and where it ends 😂
For example my man's posting this as his "language"
Where's Naeem hazarvi from
View attachment 937035
Border regions of potohar & AJk- where they speak hindkwon dialect

Since you yourself can't clearly differentiate between your "language" and others, whole thing is laughable tbh
how can you expect others to do the same?

And stop blaming ganja's for everything - they take advantage just like many others before em took advantage of south's messed political system/class

You are Big Lol.

Shazia Khushak is from Sindh.
But she sings songs Saraiki, and Sindhi.

In 90s an album was released full of saraiki songs, not a single Sindhi song in that album.

If a person has ability to sing a Saraiki song, he from Punjabi or from anywhere, it does not mean Saraiki language belongs to that area.

Naseebo Lal also sang Saraiki songs.
Some Saraiki singer also started adding some Punjabi words in Saraiki songs to get more audience. Same is with Indian Bollywood industory, their movies are full with Urdu, if you watch their religious dramas in Door Darshan or other channels, it will be hard to understand them.

Munshi Premchand was a Hindu, but he writes many books in Urdu.
So, it means he was Mohajir? Lol

We have our language, culture.
Do not dirty this thread with Language Hate.
I created this thread for Saraiki Songs.
Do not create useless posts here, thank you

You are Big Lol.

Shazia Khushak is from Sindh.
But she sings songs Saraiki, and Sindhi.

In 90s an album was released full of saraiki songs, not a single Sindhi song in that album.

If a person has ability to sing a Saraiki song, he from Punjabi or from anywhere, it does not mean Saraiki language belongs to that area.

Naseebo Lal also sang Saraiki songs.
Some Saraiki singer also started adding some Punjabi words in Saraiki songs to get more audience. Same is with Indian Bollywood industory, their movies are full with Urdu, if you watch their religious dramas in Door Darshan or other channels, it will be hard to understand them.

Munshi Premchand was a Hindu, but he writes many books in Urdu.
So, it means he was Mohajir? Lol

We have our language, culture.
Do not dirty this thread with Language Hate.
I created this thread for Saraiki Songs.
Do not create useless posts here, thank you
Id love to answer all your falsehoods but you're right here, I'll leave it be

Back
Top Bottom