What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hi guys i want to change My cell Phone and am pretty Much stck between 2 options 1st s4 2nd
htc one
I used s3 and s4 have bigger camera and processor on the other hand htc Is damm cool So need help i cant decide need your expert opinion

S4. HTC is relatively cheaper but nothing new except slim design.

Yeah I was thinking to create this thread 2 weeks ago...

I am for the first time for HTC One. I have always been a samsung follower but this time HTC seems to have impressed me a lot. The only down for me is the HTC logo at wrong place on the front...

Yeah I was thinking to create this thread 2 weeks ago...

I am for the first time for HTC One. I have always been a samsung follower but this time HTC seems to have impressed me a lot. The only down for me is the HTC logo at wrong place on the front...
what are the minimum and maximum prices for an HTC?

HTC one all the way.

Samsung doesn't have bigger camera. Megapixel doesn't mean anything, it's the camera sensor which matters. What HTC did is to increase pixel size(2 micron) , so that each pixel can catch more light, thus excellent performance in low light only comparable to Nokia 920.

What Samsung did is to decrease pixel size 1.1 micron from 1.5 micron,thus increasing the pixel count. As each pixel has much less area to catch light so they will be more noisy and consume more space as well.

This Megapixel war is just marketing gimmick, most dslr have 5,6 Megapixel. Most comp screen have 1028 pixel(full hd) display at best and even at 4 megapixel you will be downsizing your picture. I mean you won't be watching your pictures in billboard or something.

Only if you shoot in bright daylight and zoom your pictures to 100 percent then you can see more detail in s4 pictures. But HTC one absolutely kicks arse in low light performance.

Just check HTC one camera samples they are all over in net.

Read anandtech review of HTC one. They really nailed it

If I were you I'd buy the HTC One. The only main downside is the 4MP camera

Read my reply above. HTC one camera right now is one of the best smartphone camera right there at the top with lumia 920 and iPhone 5.

:no:

It is not 4MP but 4 Ultra Pixels. In ultra pixel technology they have increased the size of pixel by somehow managing more light onto the sensor. This means high low light performance, which has always been the problem for all mobile cameras. Day light result is also good.

Back
Top Bottom