What's new

Salman Khan's latest movie trailer "Ek Tha Tiger"

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Salman Khan's latest movie trailer "Ek Tha Tiger"

In this movie Salman Khan is playing the role of a RAW agent in love with Zoya a pakistani army officer's daughter for a mission.

This movie is directed by the Kabir Khan who have directed "Kabul Express" and "New York"

This is the latest trailer:

EK THA TIGER - Theatrical Trailer - Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif - Releasing 15 August 2012 - YouTube

Kabul Express

Kabul_Express7.jpg

image057.jpg

still3.jpg

kabul.jpg

New York

New+York.jpg

220px-New-York-movie-poster.jpg

Bourne Ultimatum (Indian Version) :lol:

I did not like Kabir Khan's earlier movies. But I loved the first trailer. Now I am disappointed to know this is a love story. :confused: I was expecting some hard core action.

Bourne Ultimatum (Indian Version) :lol:

Actually it have a Hollywood stunt and action director Who have gave wonderful action in the movies like:

Bourne identity
X-Men: The Last Stand
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Romeo Must Die
Lethal Weapon 4
Rush Hour 2
Rush Hour 3

this is just a small list of his work he have worked in over 200 Hollywood films.

Well spy agents films are becoming the new toast of bollywood.. The race to the title for "indian Bond" is on.. Saif have failed, but lets wait for Salman... Salman has really the mass, which even SRK dont have... Salman rocks :tup:

another VEER ZARA lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz in Bollywood! in Reality .... Pakistani boy and Indian Girl LOL .... no need to mention real stories

The movie "New York" was a awesome movie --- really loved it

don't think this is going to impress me very much but lets see

Back
Top Bottom